• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan 2nd Amendment March - who's going

Haman J.T.

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
I will be going and taking carpoolers from the eastside if there is a need. I haveone already but have room for at least two more, three if they don't mind being buddy-buddy. You should know that I smoke heavily though.
I need a ride if you have room.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

detroit_fan wrote:
Why is this on a weekday? I would like to come but that makes it a lot harder.

The houses are in session on T-W-TH so Tuesday was picked so they would be around for people to visit after the rally. Also the media is more likely to attend during the week.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
detroit_fan wrote:

the government offices are open.

and the one in DC is the following weekend.

The D.C. March is on a Monday the 19th.

And there will be no marching unless it's around the grounds. This is more of a rally to show support of our gun rights. More info on times and speakers here. http://secondamendmentmarch.com/michigan

We will also have HIGH CLASS TRUCKERS playing family friendly music before and after the speakers.

I hope to have a few tents up with Michigan gun rights organizations on hand as well.

lil_freak_66

imported post

Venator wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
detroit_fan wrote:

the government offices are open.

and the one in DC is the following weekend.

The D.C. March is on a Monday the 19th.

And there will be no marching unless it's around the grounds. This is more of a rally to show support of our gun rights. More info on times and speakers here. http://secondamendmentmarch.com/michigan

We will also have HIGH CLASS TRUCKERS playing family friendly music before and after the speakers.

I hope to have a few tents up with Michigan gun rights organizations on hand as well.

i knew i forgot to talk to you about something last night!

the band i found is available,but wont do it for free.

RichardCrainium

imported post

i could do a car pool from downriver area if one would like to pitch in gas it would help my broke ass get there.

i have room for 3 to 4 should be about $10 pp

or if anyone has any room for me i could pitch in there

(Drive reserves the right to check Id's bothCPL as well asDrivers lic.confiscate all Guns, Knives, Mace, Belts, Shoe Lacesand anything else the driver deems to be a weapon. all Knives, Mace, Belts, Shoe Lacesand all othermaterial that the driver has deemed to be aweapon will be returned to there respective ownersupon arrival of the return tripand exiting the vehicle)

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
JeffSayers wrote:
I will be going and taking carpoolers from the eastside if there is a need. I haveone already but have room for at least two more, three if they don't mind being buddy-buddy. You should know that I smoke heavily though.
I need a ride if you have room.
You got it. Still have room for 2 more if anyone needs a lift from the eastside.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Venator wrote:
I have started a thread on the SAM forum Michigan page for car pooling to both DC or Lansing. http://secondamendmentforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=460

You can coordinate on that forum or this forum in regasrds to car pooling.
Thanks for pointing that out. If I still have seats a week before, I will open them up to those outside of the OC fold.

mikestilly

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
I've got room for two more Mike. If you can take the cig smoke though...

Edit to add: I don't want to be the one responsible for your relapse after all those years!

:) nahh I'm not worried about a relapse .. Thanks Jeff I'd be happy to join you guys. At what time are should we be ready by?

Jblack44

imported post

Sounds like there will be a big group there! So will there be an area the MOC Inc will be gathering? Or will there be a banner displayed so "we"(members) will know where to find the rest of the group??