• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Off The Streets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

novasig226r

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Ruger wrote:
Just another SoCal liberal wacko. 

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago.  How about 3 months?  Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed. 

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

"Only police should have guns!"
"To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone."
"you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in."

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter????  A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am.  I called the police.  They showed up nearly 15 minutes later.  Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm?  If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home?  A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up.  What am I supposed to do?  Just write it off as my loss?  Or my wife's loss?  Or my baby girl's?  Absolutely not.  The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine. 

Μολὼν λαβέ
!!!!!  :monkey
The person was another gun crazed looney like you!

So much for a thoughtful and intelligent debate. I'll make this my last comment. You've obviously not watched the videos I posted. The police did nothing to help Dr. Hupp, her family, or the others in that restaurant since they weren't there at the scene when it happened.

When you no longer welcome the idea and right of self-defense, preferring to leave the government to that task, you have made yourself, your family, and others, targets.

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote
And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!

If open carry is legal in one's location, why would we stop doing so? We've not broken any law nor have we harmed anyone.

Goodbye.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Ruger wrote:
Just another SoCal liberal wacko.

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago. How about 3 months? Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

"Only police should have guns!"
"To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone."
"you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in."

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter???? A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am. I called the police. They showed up nearly 15 minutes later. Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm? If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home? A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up. What am I supposed to do? Just write it off as my loss? Or my wife's loss? Or my baby girl's? Absolutely not. The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.

Μολὼν λαβέ
!!!!! :monkey
The person was another gun crazed looney like you!

What justification do you use to say that I am a gun crazed looney?

Is it simply the ownership of a gun?

You failed to even attempt to answer any of the questions that I asked you. Since you obviously have no desire whatsoever to attempt to engage in intelligent discussion in attempt to sway the opinions of those who disagree with you, I will not waste my time with you any further.

If you should change your mind, let me know. Feel free to PM me, or respond in this thread - the choice is yours. The offer stands.

So.... are you here to engage in conversation on the subject in hopes to sway others, or are you simply a troll? So far, you are a troll, until/unless you can prove otherwise.

Hunterdave

imported post

Have you not read the Constitution or any of our history?

Swine,erichonda, now millionmom.

Mods PLEASE!!

Edited: When I posted this,I didn't know that you had banned erichonda. Thanks so
much.

onlurker

imported post

One last thing from me. You should get rid of your personal transportation while we're on the topic of getting rid of things people don't need. Think of all the pollutants your vehicle spews out whenever you start it, all those average citizens creating a dangerous situation on the roads by speeding, running stop lights/signs, and child deaths caused by drunk and inattentive motorists talking on their cell phones, eating, drinking, texting, surfing the internet, and reading while driving. Clearly the only people responsible enough to handle such a dangerous contraption are police, paramedics, first responders, and transit operators. You have no business putting your children or anyone else's children in such danger.

novasig226r

imported post

Hunterdave wrote:

Mods PLEASE!!

I was hoping for an intelligent, honest, and thoughtful debate, but MMM made no effort to engage in that. Choosing to sling mud isn't worth my time, and it's sad that she apparently made no effort to watch the videos I posted. I watched several from the list she offered.

Oh well. :?

buster81

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
And what realy makes me mad ...

We should all be afraid ofyou mentally unstable, authoritarians who can't mind their own business. Particularly when they admit to not being able to control their own emotions. Keep marching mom.

Sockpuppets for the Brady Bunch aren't even worth listening too. Go away.Getting firearms statistics, data, or useful anything from you peopleis like going to Hustler/Larry Flintfor sex education.

bigdaddy1

imported post

Can you guarantee my personal safety? Can the police, or any other governmental institution? Can you say with 100% confidence that NO one during my lifetime will attempt a violent action against me?Can you say that our founding fathers (you know, the people that created our Constitution) would not want the people to keep and bear arms? Can you say that the thousands of soldiers that died in combat so we the people can keep our Constitutional rights died for nothing?

Whom are you to say that I should give up my right to protect myself? What gives you the right to deny anybody elses right to live? People like you dont belong in a free country, you dont appreciate therights bestowed upon you and spit in the face of freedom. You make me ill to think that those thousands of soldiers died so you can sit in your comfy chair and begrudge the very rights that permit you to live here. I can only hope that someday you learn to appreciate the fact that your rights were and are guaranteed bypeople willing to die to defend it.

Hunterdave

imported post

novasig226r wrote:
Hunterdave wrote:

Mods PLEASE!!

I was hoping for an intelligent, honest, and thoughtful debate, but MMM made no effort to engage in that. Choosing to sling mud isn't worth my time, and it's sad that she apparently made no effort to watch the videos I posted. I watched several from the list she offered.

Oh well. :?
People like her and swine, are not here for intelligent debate, just to disrupt and stir
sh** . Erichonda and the word intelligent are like oil and water.

Seems there has been a run of these lately.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
! You give any person a gun they are going to have a power trip and freak out!
This statement is very telling....

A few minutes ago you were saying that only police should have guns. Have you changed your mind about even THAT now?

PS - I'm still waiting for your response on my earlier questions.

onlurker

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone.

As opposed to your own fine upstanding (apparently-not-so) Hoploabadgeaphobic bliss-ninnies?

Hypocrite much?
Thats why guns need to be banned! You give any person a gun they are going to have a power trip and freak out!
Stop trying to push your own emotional control issues onto sane and mentally healthy individuals. Go check back into the psyche ward you came from.

Phssthpok

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone.

As opposed to your own fine upstanding (apparently-not-so) Hoploabadgeaphobic bliss-ninnies?

Hypocrite much?
Thats why guns need to be banned! You give any person a gun they are going to have a power trip and freak out!

Well...except for cops or those in the employ of government, right?

'Cause...they're the only ones who are capable of using them responsibly.

Right?

Phssthpok

imported post

zack991 wrote:
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. IF YOU STOP FEEDING HER SHE WILL DRY UP AND BLOW AWAY.

Aww....but it's FUN!

I LIKE driving them in to apoplectic fits with the cold hard truth of reality (even though the truth has about as much chance of penetrating their skulls as a ping-pong ball:lol:).

novasig226r

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:

Bad stats. I read the Brady document.

Of the 30,896 people killed in gun violence, 12,791 are "people murdered". How many were killed because they had no means to defend themselves?

16,883 "people killed themselves". Suicide is sad, but why would I choose to give up my guns because others might feel the need to end their own lives?

642 "people killed accidentally". Of that number, how many died as a result of a lack of understanding of the basic four rules of gun handling?

360 "killed by police intervention". No mention in the statistics the reasons for the officer-involved shooting, but criminals sometimes shoot at officers. Does this figure include so-called "suicide by cop"?

Of the 3,218 kids who died "from gun violence", 2,225 were murdered. (Is this figure included in the 30,896?) Murder is illegal. Enforce that law. How many of those 2,225 murders were gang related or illegal drug related? Kids get mixed up in the wrong crowd, but "guns" are blamed. Where are the parents?

763 kids "killed themselves". Again, suicide, is sad, but my argument stands that I shouldn't have to surrender my firearms because of someone ending their own life. How did the child come to possess a gun?

154 "killed accidentally". How did the child come to possess a gun?

Guns should be handled, stored, and used correctly. Parents need to educate their children to leave guns alone. Parents should consider locking the firearm in a proper gun safe/vault. Responsible gun ownership is a big deal.

I said I was through with this conversation, but I couldn't pass up a chance to refute the "statistics".

elvenhome21

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!
And like cops dont do anything against the law and use there badge as a "do anything they want and get away with it"

Or intimidate innocent people because they want the people they are "supposed to serve" to follow there special set of rules they see fit.

elvenhome21

imported post

novasig226r wrote:
Bad stats. I read the Brady document.

Of the 30,896 people killed in gun violence, 12,791 are "people murdered". How many were killed because they had no means to defend themselves?

16,883 "people killed themselves". Suicide is sad, but why would I choose to give up my guns because others might feel the need to end their own lives?

642 "people killed accidentally". Of that number, how many died as a result of a lack of understanding of the basic four rules of gun handling?

360 "killed by police intervention". No mention in the statistics the reasons for the officer-involved shooting, but criminals sometimes shoot at officers. Does this figure include so-called "suicide by cop"?

Of the 3,218 kids who died "from gun violence", 2,225 were murdered. (Is this figure included in the 30,896?) Murder is illegal. Enforce that law. How many of those 2,225 murders were gang related or illegal drug related? Kids get mixed up in the wrong crowd, but "guns" are blamed. Where are the parents?

763 kids "killed themselves". Again, suicide, is sad, but my argument stands that I shouldn't have to surrender my firearms because of someone ending their own life. How did the child come to possess a gun?

154 "killed accidentally". How did the child come to possess a gun?

Guns should be handled, stored, and used correctly. Parents need to educate their children to leave guns alone. Parents should consider locking the firearm in a proper gun safe/vault. Responsible gun ownership is a big deal.

I said I was through with this conversation, but I couldn't pass up a chance to refute the "statistics".

I want real world facts on how many legally owned and properly handled guns were the cause of ANY of these so called murders/incidents.

Suicide is not an argument for gun control, they will just kill them self some other way.

Guns dont kill people, stupid people that mishandle them or people that ILLEGALLY use a firearm do

Status
Not open for further replies.