• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Off The Streets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocks

imported post

Irrational trolling with accusatives rather than discussion and consideration with very few non-leading questions.

Highlander

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Irrational trolling with accusatives rather than discussion and consideration with very few non-leading questions.

And everyone here swallowed hook, line and sinker....

What has happened to this place? Reading some of the posts and topics make me want to buy stock in Reynolds Foil and wonder about the sanity of some gunowners...

rodbender

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
That is untill you get drunk, do drugs and then kill you wife and other people. All because you had "a bad day".
Only her 5th post and she is already name-calling. Just likea real libtard.

AZkopper

imported post

Guess what, MMM, outside of the near-facist state of California, the rest of the country (known commonly as the United States of America) allows for the carrying of firearms by citizens with no criminal record and no court determined mental issues. 44 states allow carrying of firearms. 45 states have No registration requirements for firearms. Here in AZ we can own (gasp) fully automatic weapons as long as we pay the tax stamp to the federal government (yup, the feds ALLOW people to own "assault weapons").

I'm a deputy sheriff. Here in AZ we ENCOURAGE people to own and carry weapons. You are responsible for your own safety. We cannot be everywhere at once, and response times can range up to an hour. Besides, the United States Supreme Court has said on at least THREE occasions that police have NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOUR SORRY BUTT. If someone is kicking in your front door, and you call 911, and no one shows up, EVER, they are not liable for anything.

Since cops have no legal duty to protect you, and even if they CHOOSE to try, they won't get there in time, I'm glad you and your family are up for the civic duty of being raped, robbed, or killed. :celebratefun times for all (at least for the criminal).

You really need to travel outside your neighborhood and see the real world.

carracer

imported post

I, for one, have taker her very seriously and have dumped all my guns in the lake. The ones I have left over are scheduled for the next shuttle launch. Then the others will be given to the next illegal mexican for delivery to the mexican police force!

imported post

carracer wrote:
I, for one, have taker her very seriously and have dumped all my guns in the lake. The ones I have left over are scheduled for the next shuttle launch. Then the others will be given to the next illegal mexican for delivery to the mexican police force!
We need the rest of you to do the same.

bigdaddy1

imported post

I and several other posters are waiting for your intelligent response to several of our questions, lets see what you have to say about some of these that dont have a canned false response from the Brady bunch.

Superlite27

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH:

Are you capable of answering questions in a rational manner, or do you just blurb the first thing that comes into your head?

Because if it's the former, I have a few logical questions to ask.

If it's the latter, you are doing a fine job of coming across as a typical airheaded rights grabber and I wish you would never change. You are doing more for our cause by coming across as a schizophrenic than any of us possibly could.

Now, about those questions:

1) Why is it more responsible to require another human being to risk their life bringing agun from another location to save you from a person with a gun than simply carrying one yourself?

2) If guns are so bad, why do we let the police carry them?

3) Is there something magical inside a metal disk called a badge that suddenly makes a human being worthy of protecting their own life?

4) Look around you right now. Do you see a police officer? Now: Please explain the logic that claims they are responsible for preventing crime. HOW CAN THEY PREVENT A CRIME WHERE THEY ARE NOT PRESENT?

5) How do you explain Chicago's firearms homicide rate? After all, if gun bans work as you claim, there can be no shootings there since firearms are completely banned.

6) Justapose this with Utah. If your argument made any sense, wouldn't Utah, be more dangerous than Chicago since they can basically carry any firearm at will?

Any answers? Or shall you prove your own invalidity by the continuation of non sequiters?

CrossFire

imported post

I believe you and the others are in for quite a wait. This just a runaway troll showing her moronic side.

bigdaddy1 wrote:
I and several other posters are waiting for your intelligent response to several of our questions, lets see what you have to say about some of these that dont have a canned false response from the Brady bunch.

rodbender

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
carracer wrote:
We need the rest of you to do the same.

Don't think so, dear. Read my post here.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=45759&forum_id=65&jump_to=789990

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Can I please at least keep my Charlton Heston autographed bullet? :what:

I wouldn't need my gun at all if I was allowed to use my mortor to keep
the bad guys far enough away.:lol:

Just saw a news story of a gator stalking middle school kids because it knew
no one would have a gun in a school zone. Nuts in FL will lock you up if you
hit your child on the butt with a belt, but do nothing if the belt eats the kid.

The bradies are proof positive Darwin got it all wrong.

Dreamer

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH,

Please provide a single documented incident in the USA, in the last 20 years, of a lawful Open Carrier who used their firearm in an unlawful manner to commit a violent crime.

Just one...

We'll wait...

If you can, then we can have a logical, rational discussion.

If you can't then perhaps you might want to consider reconsidering your position...

Huck

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!
The only people who would feel intimidated by armed honest citizens are those who're up to no good. So... What are you up to?

Dreamer

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH,

I have just two words for you, and people of your ilk:

Barbara Graham

http://www.tincher.to/mmm.htm

She was one of "your own" and she shot an innocent man in a drive-by shooting, to get revenge for her son being attacked. She was in possession of 3 handguns and a TEK-9 when police finally caught up with her.

I have been carrying for decades, and I've never shot anyone. I have a squeaky clean record, and concealed carry permits issued by 3 states.

Many of the people who head up the MMM are all hypocrites, and many of them are dangerously unbalanced. Ms. Graham isn't the only member of MMM that has committed violent crimes--several of your members have been convicted of assault as well. I think you will find that many of the upper eschelon of the MMM organization also have Concealed Carry permits, or employ armed private bodyguards. They are duplicitous, hypocritical, and, well, let's be honest--BALD FACED LIARS and brazen sociopaths.

They are using you, and millions of well-meaning citizens to defraud you of your money, lie to you about how they REALLY live, and push an agenda that has NOTHING to do with public safety and establishing peace--they are all about CONTROL, oppression and disenfranchising the general populace.

It seems that people who are most vocally against guns are people who have SERIOUS anger-management issues, and are rude, pushy, overbearing and elitist. The "what if" scenarios that the MMM and other such groups present sound a LOT more like they are projecting their own fears, inadequacies, and unbalanced propensities, than anything based on the factual reality of lawful gun owners.

Because it has been my experience that the VAST majority of lawful firearms owners--and ESPECIALLY people who routinely carry (open or concealed) are calm, level-headed, peace-loving and painfully polite.

If YOU don't want to carry a firearm, and YOU would rather wait 10 or 15 minutes for the police to come and "protect" you (which, BTW, they have NO duty or legal obligation to do, according to the US Supreme Court), then that is YOUR decision.

If you're interested in how the Courts feel about the police "protecting" individuals against violent crime, I'd suggest you look into the "Warren v. District of Columbia" case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

But my life, and the life of my wife, my daughters, my granddaughter, and the rest of my family is IMPORTANT and VALUABLE to me. I have taken a VERY serious decision to be prepared and capable to defend them against violence and crime whenever I can. I train regularly. I spend a LOT of money on my carry guns for maintenance and customizing. I study the law. And I am perhaps one of the most mild-mannered, polite, cordial, and courteous people you'll ever meet. I hold doors for people. I let people in when I'm in traffic. I rarely honk my car horn. I help my neighbors.

And I am prepared, capable, and able to do EVERYTHING within my legal means to protect myself and my family.

If you would rather relinquish your personal safety to someone with a badge, who will take 10-30 minutes to arrive at your aid, then that is YOUR decision and I respect that. I think it's a foolish, civilly irresponsible, and morally bankrupt, but I respect your personal decision.

I pray you will never need someone else's protection, and that you live a long, safe and uneventful life.

But I also pray for your family, because you apparently don't consider them valuable or precious enough to protect.

And that, my dear, is a sad, sad thing...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!
so your saying that the Police Intimidate you ? when you see an officer carrying a gun, that Intimidates you ? Lady you have some real issues with reality. Wake up from your fantasy world. Your funny, you actually think that the police are here to protect you & will be there to save your stupid sorry azz when you get raped in the mall parking lot. Suggestion have a few condoms with you.

Shovelhead

imported post

[align=center]
DontFeedTheTroll.jpg
[/align]

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CHOKE ON THIS MillionMom.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The gun industry is in no need of stimulus. So far this year, over 9 million guns have been sold in America and over a million were sold just last month:
Data released by the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) reported 1,074,757 checks in August 2009, a 12.3 percent increase from the 956,872 reported in August 2008.
So far that is roughly 9,076,205 gun bought this year!
Gun Show, just look at all those wonderful pistols.

If you think nine million guns sold in eight months is unreal, consider this: NCIS background checks can cover the purchase of more than one gun at a time. It’s possible that a person picks out two or three guns, but only gets one background check, meaning there’s a good chance the real number of firearms purchased is over ten million. So what are people buying?
The bulk of the buying has been concentrated on the following types of guns or calibers:
  • Semi Auto Handguns
  • Revolvers
  • Ar15s and all variants of the Black Rifle
  • .50 Caliber
According to the article, there are an estimated 355 million guns in America, or 1.17 guns per person. Some call that dangerous and scary.

I call it a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.