• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow lake meet...8/15

T

TWG2A

imported post

You Got It, GoGo! Sounds Like Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cookies may be in order, or is it Chocolate/Peanut Butter Chip Cookies? Either way, since my very favorite candy is reeses peanut butter cups, you can bet I'll be fulfilling your request.

Besides..... I owe you! ;)

DEROS72

imported post

See the Thread I started about my talk with a Seatac officer today but he just sent me an E-mail

Very nice Jim, I saw some of your stuff, looks good and I’m all for it. If I don’t have any training or anything coming up on that day, I will be there for sure.

Nice to meet you and keep my information so we can stay in touch. If you have specific concerns in your area, let me know and we’ll see what we can do to help out and take care of things.

Anyway, I apologize about being brief but we’ve been slammed with calls today and I have to run to another one.

DEROS72

imported post

I am really looking forward to this one.It could be the one I have 2 of my 3 daughters there.I had to laugh my daughter from Palm Springs sent me an e-mail that they had to put her new Bently in the shop and she was forced to rent a BMW.....My poor kid.We should take up a donation for them.....lol. This is going to be a good one too because I think we will have more LE involvement with the positive responses I have been getting of late....

Ruby

imported post

jeangordon wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
I also found the KING 5 video of the first Willow lake meet....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xNQxpqu-Y&feature=related

intersting how you are labeling it a BBQ and they call it a rally...
What difference does it make what it's called?!? We will be getting together to cook out, eat, enjoy each other's company, meet people we haven't met before, and support OC. Why do you care what it's called?

Ruby

imported post

Ruby wrote:
jeangordon wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
I also found the KING 5 video of the first Willow lake meet....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xNQxpqu-Y&feature=related

intersting how you are labeling it a BBQ and they call it a rally...
What difference does it make what it's called?!? We will be getting together to cook out, eat, enjoy each other's company, meet people we haven't met before, and support OC. Why do you care what it's called?
I know it's a long way, but you are welcome to come join us! I wasn't trying to be rude in my above post, sorry if I offended you, I tend to be blunt. I think most of all it's called fun!

PoppaGary

imported post

That is the weekends my wife and I start our vacation, problem is it is our anniversary and we plan on being down in Rockaway Beach, OR for most of the time.

I will check our plans and see if we can make it up that way...I would really like to meet more of you and get her to see the more family side of the group and realize we are not nuts. (She thinks carry openlyis dumb and going to get me in legal trouble, which is of course a genuine concern of mine as well. I couldn't afford a legal fight and it POs me that the civic "leaders" know most people can't and that is empowers them even more to tromp on our lives! /rant)

Gary

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PoppaGary wrote:
That is the weekends my wife and I start our vacation, problem is it is our anniversary and we plan on being down in Rockaway Beach, OR for most of the time.

I will check our plans and see if we can make it up that way...I would really like to meet more of you and get her to see the more family side of the group and realize we are not nuts. (She thinks carry openlyis dumb and going to get me in legal trouble, which is of course a genuine concern of mine as well. I couldn't afford a legal fight and it POs me that the civic "leaders" know most people can't and that is empowers them even more to tromp on our lives! /rant)

Gary
There are great beaches, towns, etc to have a vacation in Washington! Come North. I grew up in Vancouver and could never understand why more people go to oregon for the beach/vacation than come up North...

T

TWG2A

imported post

"heartattack Jim".... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :lol:

DEROS72

imported post

Yeah even when I worked in Palm springs and Vegas I was known as Heart attack...Oh Well.

Looks like this years Willow Lake meetis going to be a good one...