• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow lake meet...8/15

DEROS72

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Now now, give Jim a break, he wont be able to do anything till he's done fixing his hair....
Don't scare me like that ,I ran to a mirror and my hair is fine!:dude:

DEROS72

Willow lake meet also to celebrate our victories

In light of the ruling today this years Willow Lake meet will also be a celebration of or recent victories.We have had many this past year.This year will be a good one!

DEROS72

Willow lake meet also to celebrate our victories

OPEN CARRY DOT ORG

Armed citizens to descend again on Apartment community!

Standing up for your 2nd Amendment rights

Community Awareness Event, meeting and BB-Q

Where: Willow Lake Apts.3002 S.208th St.Seatac Wa. in the newly remodeled Cabana.
When: August 15th Sunday beginning at 11: am to 3:00 pm Lunch will be served between 11:30 and 1:30..Also hot dogs burgers etc.prize drawings will begin at 2:00 pm. All residents of Willow Lakes and surrounding communities are invited to join us.

There will be drawings for Safeway gift cards, Squeaky Clean carwashes, 5-11 tactical pants from Blumenthal’s and others. There will be a surprise give away and the grand prize, a new handgun (model will be a surprise also) .Must have valid WA. ID and current CPL to be eligible. There will be balloons and prizes for the kids. Dave Workman will be there again to sign books. We have had many victories to celebrate since our last meet but many battles lie ahead.

This event is about our community and looking out for our neighbors. It’s about the 2nd amendment, which in the opinion of many is non negotiable. It is about a choice, a choice to take responsibility for the protection of ourselves, our neighbors and the Constitution as it was originally put forth. Our purpose is to demonstrate, that we, those who bear arms are the American people who by the 2nd amendment stand firm for our communities and immovable in the rights given us.

…the Washington members of OpenCarry.org would like to thank Safeway on 216th and Pacific, Tom at Squeaky Clean Carwash and a special thanks to all of you with OCDO that made this possible.

…all power is inherent in the people…it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

Jim, I will bring my portable commercial grill Dave should have no problem keeping up with demand for food. Pics from the first Kitsap Long Lake picnic, Aug 13 2008

kitsapOCpicnic004.jpg

kitsapOCpicnic006.jpg

Trigger Dr

Jim, I will bring my portable commercial grill Dave should have no problem keeping up with demand for food. Pics from the first Kitsap Long Lake picnic, Aug 13 2008

kitsapOCpicnic004.jpg

kitsapOCpicnic006.jpg

Matt85

im pretty sure im gonna be able to make it. the promise of good food and good company is hard to resist.

ill see if i can drag Phone guy (Ed) with me.

-matt

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
August 2nd Saturday OC MEET

There will be no 2nd Saturday OC Meet during the month of August as that is the weekend of the Willow Lake Meet. Deros72 and I look forward to seeing you all there. We had about 40 people there last year and Dave Workman did the grilling honors and spoke a bit. One of the things he said has stuck with me as it's so true.

In reference to the OC crowd he said, "You don't just support the 2nd Amendment. You live it every day."

He was right. I'm proud to say that I DO live it every day, and so do most of you.

See ya' on the 15th!

69Charger

I am putting out the word on the Northwest Firearms and 1911 forums.
Get the word out there guys and galls. :)

Dave

DEROS72

As I mentioned I am preparing a press release as I do for all these I am involved in and will be sending that out after the 1st.Most of these reporters know me now and have given me their cell numbers and asked for a call if I have any events in the works.Of all the events I and Dev and others put together there have only been 2 that didn't get TV...So I am fairly confident we'll get covered for this one....

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Jim, clear out some of your old PM's so we can send messages.

Check with Orphan and see if they want the press at the Spokane event. If they do, I'd use your contacts in Seattle to see if they know someone in Spokane to do the event for them. Maybe we could could a spin on it like we did at the Kitsap park event last summer.

DEROS72

I was going to do that as far as the press here...orphan said he contacted some media over in that area as well.Also I don't get the PM thing I keep getting notified that my inbox is full and I deleted all of it days ago...When I open it its empty.

Hendo

Barbeque idea

Hey Jim - your inbox thingie is still showing full. PM me if you could w/alternate contact info.
Hendo

Last edited:

END_THE_FED

OPEN CARRY DOT ORG

Armed citizens to descend again on Apartment community!

Standing up for your 2nd Amendment rights

Community Awareness Event, meeting and BB-Q

Where: Willow Lake Apts.3002 S.208th St.Seatac Wa. in the newly remodeled Cabana.
When: August 15th Sunday beginning at 11: am to 3:00 pm Lunch will be served between 11:30 and 1:30..Also hot dogs burgers etc.prize drawings will begin at 2:00 pm. All residents of Willow Lakes and surrounding communities are invited to join us.

There will be drawings for Safeway gift cards, Squeaky Clean carwashes, 5-11 tactical pants from Blumenthal’s and others. There will be a surprise give away and the grand prize,a new handgun (model will be a surprise also) .Must have valid WA. ID and current CPL to be eligible. There will be balloons and prizes for the kids. Dave Workman will be there again to sign books. We have had many victories to celebrate since our last meet but many battles lie ahead.

This event is about our community and looking out for our neighbors. It’s about the 2nd amendment, which in the opinion of many is non negotiable. It is about a choice, a choice to take responsibility for the protection of ourselves, our neighbors and the Constitution as it was originally put forth. Our purpose is to demonstrate, that we, those who bear arms are the American people who by the 2nd amendment stand firm for our communities and immovable in the rights given us.

…the Washington members of OpenCarry.org would like to thank Safeway on 216th and Pacific, Tom at Squeaky Clean Carwash and a special thanks to all of you with OCDO that made this possible.

…all power is inherent in the people…it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” Thomas Jefferson

Why are you restricting the drawing to those who have their government permission slips? Dont get me wrong this is your event and you have every right to make the rules. I am not criticizing just curious.