• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow lake meet...8/15

DEROS72

Thanks Bookman thats exactly it.With CPL I know anyone winning will have had a background check..There are some around here I don't even tell them that open carry is legal.When they ask I just say I have a license..

As for HEndo's question I keep trying to empty my inbox but it keeps telling me its full even though it shows nothing in it.I tried to send but it didn't do that either. My e-mail is fairly publ;ic so untill I figure it out anyone can reach me at burtb71@yahoo.com...Thanks.

.45ACPaddy

It may be your sent messages as well. Both your inbox and sent messages folder count toward the 1000 message maximum in your private messages. Just go to sent messages, tick the box toward the right side of the screen just above the first message, and it will select them all. Then you can delete them all in one fell swoop! :banana:

END_THE_FED

It may be your sent messages as well. Both your inbox and sent messages folder count toward the 1000 message maximum in your private messages. Just go to sent messages, tick the box toward the right side of the screen just above the first message, and it will select them all. Then you can delete them all in one fell swoop! :banana:

Dude you said "fell" not "foul" that's awesome you get like 50 gold stars for the day!!!

DEROS72

Well I went and picked up some of the prizes we'll be giving away ,just some.Really very cool.Sent press releases out yesterday and already was contacted by KING5.By the same guy that did the Starbucks story on me.I will send those out to the media again a few days prior to the meet just as a reminder.

daddy4count

Dang... right around the corner from my place, basically, and I will be out of town. Taking the two oldest kids on one last backpacking trip before we start scouting for elk season...

Maybe they will get bored, want to come home Saturday and I will be able to make it after all!

DEROS72

Hey Leatherneck will be giving away a bunch of cool stuff including a new hand gun as the grand prize...I bought it saturday..Do you really want to miss out on that??

Genken

That's not too far from here. I will try to make it. As the time gets closer, I'll know more definitively.

tombrewster421

I have a question as to whether or not you would allow a local holster maker to show off some of their stuff there and hopefully I could talk him into providing a holster for that new gun that you'll be giving away. The maker is Blade-Tech and the owner goes to my church. I thought it would be cool if he could get a little more exposure. They also make some pretty sweet tactical and hunting knives.

daddy4count

Is there anything you would like us to bring if we can make it?

My two oldest kids and I will be on our way home from a backpacking trip... so we may be dirty but will do our best to stop in for a while on our way home. It would be great to expose them to another group of decent adults who exercise 2A rights daily

DEROS72

The Grand Prize!!

Ok here it is folks.I have lots of great prizes we'll be drawing for.But here is the grand prize for Willow Lake 2010...
I figured most everyone has a primary carry weapon so I went with the RUGER LCP .380. It is a great back up or for the ladies to keep in their purse,keep one in the center console in your car...Many many uses for this gun.
I am making this a complete set up...
Included with this gun I have added a Galco leather IWB and a pocket holster.A hardcase that is lockable,the gun comes with a lock and an interchangable magazine baseplate (included) ,also a range pouch with the Ruger logo.And I'm throwing in one box 50 ammo to go with.So don't miss out on this!!

Last edited:

69Charger

Yea baby. Thats what I'm talkin about.
SWEEEET. May the force be with ME. :)
Dave

Genken

I REALLY want to drop by, but my leave starts the 16th, my wife wants me to be there for a doctor's appointment(in Texas), so I don't know. I think I can get out of here on Friday afternoon and be there for it...but I really want to come. Right now, it's up to the wife. She prefer I fly anyway...

Maybe I can make it AND fly home...I will check with her.

Batousaii

YaY!

My Wife and I will be there, we will bring some food and/or munchies to add to the pile :lol:
- How much are the raffle tickets? I love the grand prize Jim - Awesome !
Look forward to seeing everyone, should be alot of fun.
:dude: