• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond bartender threatens anyone carrying in his place of employment.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I think this will be my last post on this.

Jack is his own worst enemy. He shot off his mouth to be cute. He challenged Richmondguns to a debate. Richmondguns isn't on my Christmas card list either now that I've read his anti OC posts. He crawfished on a debate.

Gunowners across the country commented....a lot!

Style is supporting Jack to up the readers. Suits me, I don't read it and we live in different worlds.

Philip cleaned up the mess Richmond guns made and he did it well. Not with vulgar mindless rants, but with the simple truth presented in a Gentlemanly manner.

Now to end my involvement with the Jack wars.

We have elections coming, the GMU suit, VDOF, preparations for the next General Assembly (Which is coming fast), P4P and the list goes on.

I'm not sure how involved everyone else will be this year but if even some of the energy expended on this silly bastard would go to filling in the legislative holes, we'd be in high cotton.

wylde007

We have elections coming, the GMU suit, VDOF, preparations for the next General Assembly (Which is coming fast), P4P and the list goes on.
I'd like to see 18.2-308 et.seq. repealed in its entirety.

Constitutional carry is the only lawful way to go in a Constitutionally-based society. Anything else is an affront to the rule of law.

Leave some caveat in that allows permits to be issued for citizens traveling to other states who would honour them. Vermont and Alaska have both been very successful with similar initiatives and there has been no blood running in their streets... quite the contrary - aside from bull moose and polar bears, Alaska and Vermont are two of the safest states in the empire.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

We were promised an epic debate by this Lauterback fella.

We got a seemingly nervous or uncomfortable anti-gunner who could not even make a purely emotional argument very well.

Where was the slaughter the bartender promised? The rhetorical blood on the set?

The person that debated Philip could not have been the bartender-blogger. Philip's opponent wasn't even in the same category as bartender-blogger, much less Philip's. It must have been an imposter that debated Philip!

We've been gypped!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!

AbNo

I only provided the link to this image because I don't want to stretch anybody's page, if there happens to be more people using a small netbook like myself.

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/enyawc/Misc/urine_chachas_jack.jpg

Dreamer, take heed of this picture before you decide on going there. Ever had yellow water? At Cha Cha's Cantina you might, and it probably won't be because they are trying to authentically serve what you may find in Guadalajara. Or they might be. I dunno. Never been to Mexico, never gonna go to Mexico. Same with Cha Cha's. :p

Um, should someone call the health board? Seriously, he's bragging about peeing in someone's drink (an ex-gf, no less), and a month to the day Chacha's gets written up for having stored jars of piss? :eek:

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
I just sent an email to both Dave Bess of Cha Cha's and the Va Dept of Health regarding this. Thank God I don't live in Richmond or have the occasion to visit this pig sty of a restaurant.

Old Virginia Joe

Um, should someone call the health board? Seriously, he's bragging about peeing in someone's drink (an ex-gf, no less), and a month to the day Chacha's gets written up for having stored jars of piss? :eek:

I had not heard about this piss issue, and did not know whether to believe it or not, so I just looked it up on the Virginia health department website

http://www.healthspace.ca/Clients/VDH/Richmond/Richmond_Website.nsf

and THERE IT WAS! On an official state govt report! Check it out yourself. It is all the way at the bottom of the page. Amazing! I hope someone follows up on this!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I had not heard about this piss issue, and did not know whether to believe it or not, so I just looked it up on the Virginia health department website

and THERE IT WAS! On an official state govt report! Check it out yourself. It is all the way at the bottom of the page. Amazing! I hope someone follows up on this!

Not on the page I reviewed.

pyite

Oh it is there. Search for cha chas and click on the report with 6 critical violations (Risk Factor Assessment Inspection 24-May-2010 6 critical). All the way at the bottom...."Comments: Containers of urine observed stored in the basement."

W.
T.
F.

pyite

This one too "Risk Factor Assessment Inspection 21-Jan-2010 3 critical."
Sounds like they were ******* in the basement instead of going to an actual restroom.

"If I would have know it was gonna be this kind of party, I would have stuck my D*** in the mashed potatoes."

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Oh it is there. Search for cha chas and click on the report with 6 critical violations (Risk Factor Assessment Inspection 24-May-2010 6 critical). All the way at the bottom...."Comments: Containers of urine observed stored in the basement."

So it is - must have clicked on the wrong report the first time.

Would like to hear the explanation for this practice.

Was Hazmat called to dispose of them.

wylde007

Read through all of the reports. There was a "urine disposal" issue on more than one occasion.

This is not the kind of place I would want to purchase food from. Fortunately it doesn't sound like that will ever be a problem.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
The January 21, 2010 observation has this comment:

"Cups of urine observed stored in the basement. Discontinue this practice and use the rest rooms for this purpose."

curtiswr

I just sent an email to both Dave Bess of Cha Cha's and the Va Dept of Health regarding this. Thank God I don't live in Richmond or have the occasion to visit this pig sty of a restaurant.

Nearly everything in Joisey has piss in, on, or near it so I doubt he will care/see a problem.

Old Virginia Joe

My, my, how when one pulls a loose thread, the whole garment unravels ! This Health Department website is a goldmine of info on any restaurant in Virginia! If the owner of Cha Chas knew we were looking at and discussing all his dirty laundry, originally due simply to his boy Jack's big mouth, wouldn't he be "pissed!" What is amazing is all these violations apparently have resulted in little or no actual consequences by the inspecting agency. WTF ?

I saved this food inspection site to my Favorites for future reference.

curtiswr

My, my, how when one pulls a loose thread, the whole garment unravels ! This Health Department website is a goldmine of info on any restaurant in Virginia! If the owner of Cha Chas knew we were looking at and discussing all his dirty laundry, originally due simply to his boy Jack's big mouth, wouldn't he be "pissed!" What is amazing is all these violations apparently have resulted in little or no actual consequences by the inspecting agency. WTF ?

I saved this food inspection site to my Favorites for future reference.

They are watching this thread. If not Bess or Lauterback themselves, then Jason Roop from Style Weekly is, who is in turn acting as the middle man of information for them.