• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
With all the amendments being tabled today, how much longer will this be prolonged?

The Minority will drag this out as far as they can, so they can be on record for being against it..that so they can say to thier uber lib anti gun constituents that I was your voice in Madtown but the Crazy pro gun Conservatives did what they wanted to anyways....so vote me in for anther term next time around because I listen to you & I care..... lol

so far I have been listening to this for 3 hours & 21 minutes....yawn...I really dislike libs for wasting my time...

How long will it take the Assembly to take this up ?

Last edited:

apierce918

Risser is dumb and think the school zone only includes playgrounds and parents shouldnt worry about kids on playgrounds having concealed weapons...

Drakon

I believe the only one that did pass was SA1 which was some legalese fixing and th eone that deleted the wording that allowed being in a shooting competition as being exempt from training. The rest of the amendments are sponsored ONLY by dems and will fail.

That's the way I have heard it as well

Ken8521

So, SA1 and SA4 passed so far. We are just tabling SA12 and there are 19 so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

To me, it seems to be going pretty well... All of these amendments are getting tabled is a good thing.. SA1 and 4 look like they are basically legalese stuff .. but 1 is very long (i've not read it all yet).. 4 is only a couple of words.

Sorry, I know I'm not a Badger, I just love the political process, especially when it's about something I'm passionate about.