• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. blackmarine

Non-Resident concern.

I'm a Washington state resident planning on tent camping at a non state park camp ground at the end of this month. I have a Washington state CPL, and would like to know if I can carry, both open and/or concealed ?
  2. blackmarine

Proper holster?

A couple months back, I posted the "hillbilly holster" thread because I found the pictures to be funny. I haven't really OC'd much, because I simply don't like jeans and belts. Shoulder rigs don't really work with my daily attire. I wear coveralls at my job and find it far more convenient to...
  3. blackmarine

Billboard.

For those of you that still have not decided what to get the "little lady", this billboard should get you going in the right direction.
  4. blackmarine

?!?!?!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/25942267/detail.html ABERDEEN, Wash. -- Two people are in custody and one man has been hospitalized after a stabbing in Aberdeen. Aberdeen police tell KIRO-7 a 27-year-old man was transported to Grays Harbor Community Hospital about 3p.m. Sunday after being stabbed in...
  5. blackmarine

Gun Control :(

November 22, 2010 In U.S., Continuing Record-Low Support for Stricter Gun Control Fewer than 3 in 10 support law banning handguns except for police and authorized personnel by Frank Newport PRINCETON, NJ -- For the second year in a row, a record-low 44% of Americans say laws governing the...
  6. blackmarine

Firearms safety.

Vancouver man showing off gun shoots self http://mlnurl.com/2JCx
  7. blackmarine

Hillbilly Holster

Thanks to my good friend for pointing out the many uses of my work bibs. This is what I call, "Hillbilly Holster". :banana:
  8. blackmarine

General question.

Suppose someone wanted to go hiking and camping in Olympic National Forest and they wanted to bring a few firearms. What sort of firearms would be legal to carry loaded on their person during their hike? Bolt action rifles? Semi auto rifles, such as an M1 garand, M1 carbine, semi-auto AK variant...