• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. JackOR

Army Considering Issuing Smart Phones

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2010-12-13-army-smartphones_N.htm Thought it might be interesting to those of you in the forces Snip:
  2. JackOR

(Off Topic) Good Hunting Rifle

Whats going on Oregon..I'm relatively new to Bend (from California) and looking to get into hunting for the first time. I want a decent rifle that can take down Deer and handle Elk - I've been into a couple local stores but none are much help. I want something with a decent mag, not one of...
  3. JackOR

BEST Concealed Voice Recorder?

I've done some searching on the forum and could not find a thread where everybody shares their favorite voice recording technology. I have a basic Sony voice recorder that I keep in my pocket when OC'ing, but I'm sure some of you have a lot higher quality devices, and ways to carry them...
  4. JackOR

New guy

Hey everyone - been reading the forum for a while and finally signed up - Live in Bend, Oregon. Interested in starting to open carry and would love to talk with you all I'll keep it short and sweet for now, thanks for having me