• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And the downword spiral begins....

Trip20

BROKENSPROKET, from you, nothing. You're still in there face as we should be, and for that, great, keep up the good work. What has happened to our Constitutional Rights has been accomplished by the slow eroding force we call our Government. They have been forever present through out history, and much like the river, the water can slowly take away the banks, and never leave the stream. In order to stop this It must be slowed, reduced, and monitored. boar out.

You are a master at saying absolutely nothing with a high word count. That is truly an skill often ignored.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Can't speak for WCI

I have been watching with a serious amount of interest, and without saying a word, to the firearms community over the past few months. I have been paying close attention though I have remained silent. I will tell you one thing for sure, things have changed.

It seems that this was all started to create a community of those that believed in what this country was founded on. And a way for people to band together and fight for one of our basic rights as human beings. One of the very things that our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are not only fighting to protect, but dieing believing that this is the way it should be. But here at home, things are very different.

There is celibration of the fact that we fell short of our goal of Constitutional Carry. There are tons of comments about how excited people are to get their permits, and how much they can't wait till theirs show up in the mail. Wisconsin Carry Inc has started offering courses and even started certifying instructors for their "Approved Free Course". What the He77 happend to fighting for our rights? What happened to guaranteed freedoms? What happened to instructors that wanted to help people save life instead of making money off people's fears and insecurities? What happened to being men and women of their words?

I read the news reports, and I know all about the people that showed up in their WCI shirts like it was a badge of honor, when in fact it has become a symbol of not only the fact that there is a lot of fight left, but also a representation of people who immediately jumped on the band wagon and started creating courses to make as much money as possible before the details of what really happened came out. Isn't that right Auric, Hubert and Nik?

For quite some time I have been telling people that this half assed training is going to get someone killed. There is nothing in this world that can teach you about self defense except actual experience. And VERY FEW instructors in this state have that experience. You can talk military, and LEO, and all that **** all you want, but the truth is that we sit in a totally different situation, even if we have that experience. The first time you have someone that defends themselves, it will cost us all. I really do hope that when that day comes, it does not cost innocent lives.

Do I still train people? You bet your ass I do! But I am not teaching DOJ courses, or hunters safety, I am teaching people how to survive, and make sure they don't kill innocent people in the process. I still do it for free, and I will NEVER charge for what I do. I will not pat someone on the back for swooping in after the fact to try and get some popularity out of it. This has become a series of "Good Enough" statements in the firearms community. Good enough won't save your life, or the lives of your loved ones. It wont spare innocent people, or stop the lawsuits. It will get us all rite back where we started. There will never be groups again, because asking people to take care of their own costs is obviously too much to ask of people.

There is no need to ask me if I am still training, or if I am still here. I am walking away from this community and I will continue this fight on my own if I have to. I don't need the backing of an organization, or a bunch of people that are willing to settle for good enough. I have taken the time and seen the truest of colors in this situation.

And just so we are clear, if someone who thinks their training is good enough fires a weapon and a stray bullet comes in my direction, or that of my family, I will defend myself and my family!!!!!! Have a nice life all!!!
As I'm no longer an executive or board member of WCI and no longer speak for the organization I cannot and will not speak to you concerns.

wild boar

And your skills are...............

You are a master at saying absolutely nothing with a high word count. That is truly an skill often ignored.

....?Could be some levels of intellect may be slightly higher than others, I don't know. It seems there are only a few with comprehension difficulty's, but that can't be the problem, someone has changed the English language. boar out.