• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ANTIOCH CA MEETUP SATURDAY MAY 1ST 2010 10:00am

Mike Hawk

imported post

Well I read it the same way as PincheOgro, but still, I wouldn't count on that to hold up against an evil/determined/anti-gun judge/DA. So...in theory, yes. Would I bet a felony on it? No.

jsebclark

imported post

1opencarrier wrote:
Pinch we are to honor the 1000 ft rule 24/7 as we don't know when events might be going on.  Good question. Anybody else wish to elaborate

Yeah, I wouldn't waste much time talking to PincheOgro1 about school zones. There is plenty of information on this forum about school zones and he/she knows it.

PincheOgro1

imported post

jsebclark wrote:
1opencarrier wrote:
Pinch we are to honor the 1000 ft rule 24/7 as we don't know when events might be going on. Good question. Anybody else wish to elaborate

Yeah, I wouldn't waste much time talking to PincheOgro1 about school zones. There is plenty of information on this forum about school zones and he/she knows it.
I avoid school zones period. and I am a Man... I was just responding to the chat in this thread.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

1opencarrier wrote:
Heybigtoe

First who are you, don't know you, second if you would have scrolled up you would have read and seen the research that was already done. So whats hilarious and yes trust me. Who are you and what have you done for the movement other than make sarcastic posts like you discovered something new. How many letters have you written to legislators and Senators. Have you organized any meetups passed out any fliers. I have done all of that. I'm Gus by the way who are you big toe.
I see that the research was done, but I also saw what Mike Hunt posted which clearly shows that RAAMP is already open and in session (at least according to their online calendar). Starbucks is well within the 1000' limit of the school property (according to Google earth). If this is true, then people that attended this event could be prosecuted much like Theseus was. I just think having an event in such a questionable location is a poor decision.

Wc

imported post

Posted: Sat May 1st, 2010 09:59 pm / PincheOgro1 wrote:
Hey all,

by reading this thread, it sounds like, when a school is closed, we don't have to worry about the 1000 ft perimeter. Am I reading this thread correctly?
Here he goes again!
Posted: Tue Mar 30th, 2010 06:37 am / PincheOgro1 wrote:

Poblacht32 wrote:
1245A Defender wrote:
watch out for the GFSZ, otherwise yes
Is the GFSZ in effect 24/7 or just during school hours???
That was my question in another thread. PC626.9 gives no time frame. So one would assume that, yes it's 24/7. I'd hate to be the one that tested the theory. If you want to see the discussion look for PC626 and PC626.9, the definitions there in. It is now on the second page of threads. Hope it helps.[/b][/b][/b]
[/b][/quote][/b][/b][/b][/quote]Nobody can't helping you here or anywhere and anytime when you really got a memory problems.

Please don't blaming me of your behavior and not only I but every other members told you over and over and over again on every different topics and/or threads.

I don't think this may helping you, look as above of between the two dated and this may not getting into head to understanding your problems but your friends can.

Ask your close friends about if you having a remembers problem.

Please THINK about it if you can For Own Your Safety First and you wrote on April 1st:

"Thank you for RE-ITERATING that here. I thought it had been covered extremely well in the thread I did a MONTH or MORE ago."

I don't think this isn't funny nor or is a April Fool. Truly yours, Sorry!:what:

Wc

imported post

jsebclark wrote:
1opencarrier wrote:
Pinch we are to honor the 1000 ft rule 24/7 as we don't know when events might be going on. Good question. Anybody else wish to elaborate

And you got that right?

Joe Bullet

imported post

Wc wrote:
Posted: Sat May 1st, 2010 09:59 pm / PincheOgro1 wrote:
Hey all,

by reading this thread, it sounds like, when a school is closed, we don't have to worry about the 1000 ft perimeter. Am I reading this thread correctly?
Here he goes again!
Posted: Tue Mar 30th, 2010 06:37 am / PincheOgro1 wrote:

Poblacht32 wrote:
1245A Defender wrote:
watch out for the GFSZ, otherwise yes
Is the GFSZ in effect 24/7 or just during school hours???
That was my question in another thread. PC626.9 gives no time frame. So one would assume that, yes it's 24/7. I'd hate to be the one that tested the theory. If you want to see the discussion look for PC626 and PC626.9, the definitions there in. It is now on the second page of threads. Hope it helps.[/b][/b][/b]
[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/quote]Nobody can't helping you here or anywhere and anytime when you really got a memory problems.

Please don't blaming me of your behavior and not only I but every other members told you over and over and over again on every different topics and/or threads.

I don't think this may helping you, look as above of between the two dated and this may not getting into head to understanding your problems but your friends can.

Ask your close friends about if you having a remembers problem.

Please THINK about it if you can For Own Your Safety First and you wrote on April 1st:

"Thank you for RE-ITERATING that here. I thought it had been covered extremely well in the thread I did a MONTH or MORE ago."

I don't think this isn't funny nor or is a April Fool. Truly yours, Sorry!:what:

Wc, you word things strangely.
[/quote]