• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR OC

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
If I can, I will personally appear before the gunboard in Oakland county and provide them with the evidence necessary to prevent the reinstatement of your CPL.

There is volumes in this forum alone.

Keep posting. You're only hurting yourself. I am a law abiding citizen. I always conduct myself in a lawful manner. It is criminals like you that continually proclaim their innocence that I feel necessary to protect myself from.

I am that convinced that you are a danger to yourself and the public.
Alright, Mr. Three DUIs.

G

imported post

marshaul wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
If I can, I will personally appear before the gunboard in Oakland county and provide them with the evidence necessary to prevent the reinstatement of your CPL.

Keep posting. You're only hurting yourself. I am a law abiding citizen. I always conduct myself in a lawful manner. It is criminals like you that continually proclaim their innocence that I feel necessary to protect myself from.

Alright, Mr. Three DUIs.
I don't have 3. and i have a cpl. do you have a cpl? oh yea, you're not good enough.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
marshaul wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

Alright, Mr. Three DUIs.
I don't have 3. and i have a cpl. do you have a cpl? oh yea, you're not good enough.

[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]Mike wrote:
5) While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, sex, or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer).
Don't bash almost the entire population of a 2A-prohibited state, either.
[/font]

steve

imported post

Really guy's? Has it came down to a school yard argument?

Could we please just try to get back on the right track and stick to what we are here for.

Sounds to me like a lot of people on here need to get to the range and let off some steam.

G

imported post

Because this is the best thread to make your one thousandth post.:celebrate

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
sooo uhhhh why is this thread not locked like the 5 other ones?
OC threads are starting to get locked here as fast and as much as that crabgrass-roots gun owners site.;)

G

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
WOW 1000 posts in seven month's, how do you do that? LIVE ON THIS SITE ?
Alot of them were in response to my trolling.:cool:

Ironbar

imported post

The objectives of Michigan Open Carry are:
  • To educate and desensitize the public and members of the law enforcement community about the legality of the open carry of a handgun in public.
  • To demonstrate to the public at large that gun owners are one of the most lawful segments of society and they have nothing to fear from the lawful carry of a firearm.

[align=center]Methods to accomplish objectives are:[/align]

• To always be ambassadors of good will in regards to the safe and lawful carry of a firearm.

parade_fail.jpg