• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed officer at school stops school shooting 1/31/2013

arentol

Presumptuous, much?

Yup. Sure am.

Also, just so you understand because you appear to be having difficulty doing so, what I posted was an opinion. The IMHO is implied, and people who aren't looking to push their agenda and up their post count as fast as possible with no-effort one liners usually understand this kind of thing immediately.

Beretta92FSLady

Yup. Sure am.

Also, just so you understand because you appear to be having difficulty doing so, what I posted was an opinion. The IMHO is implied, and people who aren't looking to push their agenda and up their post count as fast as possible with no-effort one liners usually understand this kind of thing immediately.

How did you know I'm here to push my numbers up?

You're entitled to your precious opinion.

LEO's ought to guard schools.

WalkingWolf

How did you know I'm here to push my numbers up?

You're entitled to your precious opinion.

LEO's ought to guard schools.
They already do! But they are not bound morally or legally to protect children. In fact they are less proficient with a firearm, and more apt to go on lunch runs than LACs. They are better than nothing IF they are there at the time of a crime, as long as they don't shoot too many civilians when they miss.

Beretta92FSLady

They already do! But they are not bound morally or legally to protect children. In fact they are less proficient with a firearm, and more apt to go on lunch runs than LACs. They are better than nothing IF they are there at the time of a crime, as long as they don't shoot too many civilians when they miss.

Agreed. They are not bound legally--what is Moral?--to protect any individual, not even themselves.--neither would be a private citizen, either a tea party 2.0 gun-clinger bunker type or a libtard tree-hugging hippy granola eating anarco type.

I do see a brighter side to a citizen standing post at a school...they will be more particular about who they shoot at, and make sure they hit their target...LEO's aren't held to the same level of accountability in that regard.

Last edited: