• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beaver County, PA Sheriff Says No Carrying Guns Where Others Might Assemble!

Alexcabbie

imported post

Venator wrote:
Carnivore wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Unfortunate for Mt. Jack (I do believe that is what you all have been calling him) is in this situation, but it is a great case that can hopefully solve the OC problem for all. Just because someone is scared by the act, doesn't mean someone should be held accountable.

The reasonable argument could be made of someone burning a flag for example. It scares me and possibly gives aid and comfort to our countries enemies that someone would do it, but it is protected as legal and I can't get them for disturbing the peace. . . Why is a flag protected but a firearm not?
You can be rest assured that my United StatesFlag is protected, It'll be a sorry day for all involved if someone chose to pull the flag from my flag pole and burn it in my yard.. I'll definitely be in jail in short order the day I'm present when U.S. citizen or not burns a flag in my presence. :cuss:I just ain't gonna stand by and watch it happen, freedom of speech can be spoken or written, if someone thinks they can act out their freedom of speech by burning the American/Christian/or even a P.O.W. flag in my presence, then they'll get to see me act out my freedom of speech also !
Can I burn my own US flag in front of you? I understand if someone stole your flag and burned it, But why can't I burn mine (Fire laws not withstanding.)
Re flag-burners, someone would have to burn the flag anyway after their filthy, treasonous mitts have touched and defiled it. The proper patriotic way of protest is to fly it upside-down as a distress signal, which is what I was planning to do if Ubama gets elected (Which he won't) but then I found out that in Moslem culture displaying a portrait or a flag upside down in an insult. What a dilemma..........

imperialism2024

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
PrayingForWar wrote:
The last time we had %9 approval ratings we sent the government back to england.
Hahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I LoLed.
Me too :lol:

Sounds like a good idea now too. Maybe restore some dignity to the American flag again... :uhoh:

At any rate, I support free speech and expression even if I don't agree with it. I don't exactly hold Jack's same sentiments in regards to his bible, but I'd fight to the death to let him do it. Tyrants are strengthened by the intolerence of their subjects.

rodbender

imported post

I have not seen in the Constitution that you have the right to peaceably assemble "without fear". Must be that invisible ink thing again.

Also, all open carriers need to get a bull horn so you can let everyone know that you are about to carry your gun where all can see to see if anyone is scared. If so, then you'll have to go to another place to OC.

Guess I'll have to get one for my trip toLynchburg, Va.this Christmas.

WHAT A CROCK OF BS.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Venator wrote:
Carnivore wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Unfortunate for Mt. Jack (I do believe that is what you all have been calling him) is in this situation, but it is a great case that can hopefully solve the OC problem for all. Just because someone is scared by the act, doesn't mean someone should be held accountable.

The reasonable argument could be made of someone burning a flag for example. It scares me and possibly gives aid and comfort to our countries enemies that someone would do it, but it is protected as legal and I can't get them for disturbing the peace. . . Why is a flag protected but a firearm not?
You can be rest assured that my United StatesFlag is protected, It'll be a sorry day for all involved if someone chose to pull the flag from my flag pole and burn it in my yard.. I'll definitely be in jail in short order the day I'm present when U.S. citizen or not burns a flag in my presence. :cuss:I just ain't gonna stand by and watch it happen, freedom of speech can be spoken or written, if someone thinks they can act out their freedom of speech by burning the American/Christian/or even a P.O.W. flag in my presence, then they'll get to see me act out my freedom of speech also !
Can I burn my own US flag in front of you? I understand if someone stole your flag and burned it, But why can't I burn mine (Fire laws not withstanding.)
Re flag-burners, someone would have to burn the flag anyway after their filthy, treasonous mitts have touched and defiled it. The proper patriotic way of protest is to fly it upside-down as a distress signal, which is what I was planning to do if Ubama gets elected (Which he won't) but then I found out that in Moslem culture displaying a portrait or a flag upside down in an insult. What a dilemma..........
Perhaps some people here should look up the word jingoism. Might learn something or at least know what to call each other.