• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Become a FL Senator

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Had an excellent meeting today with Crash and Jojo and Jojo's legal partner.
The plans are laid, the nuts and bolts are being tightened up, and the issues-and hopefully, someday- the nuggets of future legislation- are being outlined.

Win, Lose or otherwise, this is going to be one interesting campaign-and one that's going to severely ruffle some feathers where it counts, so bring your own tissues-this one's going to get brutal. No Quarter!

Thank you, Crash for having the nads to step up to the plate and kick some. And thank's Jojo and Co. for the immense support and assistance. I look forward to working with all of you.

Look out Tallahassee...

Thank you both, folks, for a wonderful thinking session. John is articulate, sincere, gregarious, and full of energy. This is going to get interesting.

77zach

Had an excellent meeting today with Crash and Jojo and Jojo's legal partner.
The plans are laid, the nuts and bolts are being tightened up, and the issues-and hopefully, someday- the nuggets of future legislation- are being outlined.

Win, Lose or otherwise, this is going to be one interesting campaign-and one that's going to severely ruffle some feathers where it counts, so bring your own tissues-this one's going to get brutal. No Quarter!

Thank you, Crash for having the nads to step up to the plate and kick some. And thank's Jojo and Co. for the immense support and assistance. I look forward to working with all of you.

Look out Tallahassee...

Are you going for senate or house? what district?

Last edited:

j4l

John's running for Senate-est. District 1, but that may change, depending on how the re-districting shakes out. What's D1 today could end up being part of D8,etc. in Dec.
In the process of finishing up the needed filing with the State, dotting i's ,etc. But kicking off very shortly.

Lot of good ideas being worked up-on a wide range of issues,above and beyond just 2a/OC. Jojo and partner were of immense help on that as well.
More details on those a bit later.

Last edited:

77zach

They should add Senators to the large, rural districts. I think it would help liberty. Dean, Bullard, Montford, and Alexander all have large fiefdoms and what do you know? They're ALL anti gun pieces of trash!

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
They should add Senators to the large, rural districts. I think it would help liberty. Dean, Bullard, Montford, and Alexander all have large fiefdoms and what do you know? They're ALL anti gun pieces of trash!

Precisely why an honest grading system is necessary, stat. These are the kinds of folks who need to be exposed and switched out immediately, rather than pandered to and begged to do as their constituencies wish.

The fact that Alexander could sway the entire immigration bill to favor more illegal immigration because he's a "farmer" and illegal immigrants are cheap and great for agriculture; that Thrasher would sell out campus carry because of a close lobbyist friend; and that Bogdanoff could sway an entire party (a party predisposed to vote for full open carry), to close it up again in the name of fear-- these are things that can't be happening, but they are because "we the people" aren't vigilant enough.

77zach

Precisely why an honest grading system is necessary, stat. These are the kinds of folks who need to be exposed and switched out immediately, rather than pandered to and begged to do as their constituencies wish.

The fact that Alexander could sway the entire immigration bill to favor more illegal immigration because he's a "farmer" and illegal immigrants are cheap and great for agriculture; that Thrasher would sell out campus carry because of a close lobbyist friend; and that Bogdanoff could sway an entire party (a party predisposed to vote for full open carry), to close it up again in the name of fear-- these are things that can't be happening, but they are because "we the people" aren't vigilant enough.

Well said. The fact that these people are averse to us having even the symbols of liberty is very disturbing. If I were a smart pol who just cared about flashing my "conservative" creds I'd give the people tokens to let them at least act like they're free. OC is an expression of liberty. A silent but powerful gesture fusing and celebrating the 1st and 2nd amendments. The quality of our elected officials is like the quality of Taco Bell's ground beef. But that might be an insult to taco bell.

j4l

100% spot-on,and well-said.
And that's what we are hoping to work towards changing, or at least replacing as many of the players as possible. This sort of nonsense has to end, or at the very least, diminished severely. Not just on this issue alone, but across the board.

crashnjax

100% spot-on,and well-said.
And that's what we are hoping to work towards changing, or at least replacing as many of the players as possible. This sort of nonsense has to end, or at the very least, diminished severely. Not just on this issue alone, but across the board.

I would also appreciate the word get spread about looking for others to step up for 23 other district to run for senate. Plus step up for the house as well. We can indeed clean up the government in 2012. We cant be swayed or scared off by Anti freedom LEO's or Anti-Freedom Politicians. Screw the lobbyists, and so on. I am for the restoration of the constitution, restoring constitutional rights(Bill of Rights), among other things. I have a forum people need to check out. johnstrifler4senate.proboards.comIf you live in Duval, St Johns, Putnam, Flagler, Volusia counties. I want to see you on that site. Your voice will not be censored. Your questions will get answered. Your issues will get addressed. Once elected I will fight for you the people. Your voice is and will be me voice in the FL Senate. Florida is no longer a retirement state. No longer can we the people rely on Snow birds to crowd our streets and bring us money when they themselves dont have it. So visit my forum where your voice can and will be heard. :exclaim::dude::cool: I dare this message to be censored.

Last edited:

77zach

Last edited:

j4l

There are some hearings here, locally, regarding re-districting for our area, that we plan to attend and see what/if anything is explained. Otherwise, supposedly not until Dec '11/Jan '12 before it's released.

77zach

Interesting that they wait so late. Getting Dean out and off that CJ committee is like our prime directive. Night and day difference for our prospects.

crashnjax

Well Done. Still waiting to hear if Baxley is going to go for District 3. We need Dean gone. Badly. When does the redistricting come out?

2012 is when they will do it. But it doesn't mean people cant start running now. You can always change your district later if yours does change. Feel free to visit our forum johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

~*'Phoenix'*~

Yeah, Dean and Bogdanoff are enemies #1 and #2. Anything that can be legally done to rid the senate of them must be. I'm a district over from her, but I'm over there often enough, I'd love to start campaigning for anyone-but-her. Any ideas who'll be running over there?

77zach

Yeah, Dean and Bogdanoff are enemies #1 and #2. Anything that can be legally done to rid the senate of them must be. I'm a district over from her, but I'm over there often enough, I'd love to start campaigning for anyone-but-her. Any ideas who'll be running over there?

Bogdanoff and Diaz are hard target districts. Dean and Alexander are pro-big government spending, anti-gun rinos with rural areas in their district. They should be highest on the list, imo. Bennett is truly awful and ran uncontested last time.

crashnjax

Bogdanoff and Diaz are hard target districts. Dean and Alexander are pro-big government spending, anti-gun rinos with rural areas in their district. They should be highest on the list, imo. Bennett is truly awful and ran uncontested last time.

No offense but bitching isn't going to get it done. Step up or get some one to step up for you. I'm proof it can be done. Any one that choses to run for another district we are willing to help out any way we can with information. Time to step up or shut up. :cool::dude:

~*'Phoenix'*~

I'd probably be willing to try running for 3, but I'm a bit transient as a Fort Lauderdale temporary grad student, a citrus resident, and I may have to move out of state shortly after graduation (to an OC state of course).

crashnjax

I'd probably be willing to try running for 3, but I'm a bit transient as a Fort Lauderdale temporary grad student, a citrus resident, and I may have to move out of state shortly after graduation (to an OC state of course).

Refer to comment. No offense but bitching isn't going to get it done. Step up or get some one to step up for you. I'm proof it can be done. Any one that choses to run for another district we are willing to help out any way we can with information. Time to step up or shut up.

Last edited:

77zach

No offense but bitching isn't going to get it done. Step up or get some one to step up for you. I'm proof it can be done. Any one that choses to run for another district we are willing to help out any way we can with information. Time to step up or shut up. :cool::dude:

Just making an observation.