• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Being hassled by Milwaukee PD right now

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
This is a bad situation... for the MPD!

The MPD has picked the wrong citizen to mess with.... Go get 'em, Krysta!

2empiit.jpg

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
She's being held on a $500 cash bond? Hmm..... interesting that the amount of her bond is the same amount for a cop who violates the rights of a carrier.......

Flamethrower

No, not good enough for me. Not good enough at all, not even on Veteran's Day.

WTF country did you serve anyhow? It does not seem to me that it was the U.S.A.. If it was the U.S.A., perhaps you should read our Constitution Of The United States as well as our WI state Constitution.

With all due respect to those that have served, being a U.S. war veteran does mean you are a lawyer, does not mean you are a patriot, and definitely does not mean that you are not an idiot.

Hell, how many stupid ignorant politicians have "served our country" for over ten years?

Does presumed innocent mean anything to this Flamethrower?

The United States, that's what country. Don't you dare malign the service and sacrafices I have made for this country, MY country. Our country.

Again more people putting words in my mouth. Where exactly did i ever say I was a lawyer? Spouting lines of the constitution does not make you a patriot or not an idiot either.

Yes there are plenty of people with questionable ethics that served. I am not one of them. You would know that IF you knew me at all.

Again show me exactly where I said she was guilty? Please show me. Please. Because I am open to the possibility that she may be guilty of something does NOT mean that I think she is. To blindly just give this person a blank check to do no wrong is careless. If she was not doing anything wrong then all and any charges will be dropped right? As such then she will be able to sue the city, right. If there is some law, code, ordinance she did break, will you believe it or will you put your head back in the sand telling yourself "I don't care she didn't do it, it was those stupid cops."?

Last edited:

bmwguy11

Can you guys please stop the bickering or take it to PMs?

It doesn't help anyone with anything. At all. We are all 2A supporters here, and while we may have different opinions on certain aspects of that, let's not forget we are not the enemy. So please please just stop already.

Last edited:

protias

MKEgal is presumed innocent until convicted by peers, guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Note well that her peer, her equal, may be one elevated-juror judge, and it may take twelve jurors to be peer to one citizen presumed innocent.

The presumption and standard are not so high here.

Please show me where "jury of peers" is?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/billofrights

6th Amendment:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Can you guys please stop the bickering or take it to PMs?

It doesn't help anyone with anything. At all. We are all 2A supporters here, and while we may have different opinions on certain aspects of that, let's not forget we are not the enemy. So please please just stop already.

Much easier to ignore trolls when they are put on ignore. :D

RR_Broccoli

The United States, that's what country. Don't you dare malign the service and sacrafices I have made for this country, MY country. Our country.

Again more people putting words in my mouth. Where exactly did i ever say I was a lawyer? Spouting lines of the constitution does not make you a patriot or not an idiot either.

Yes there are plenty of people with questionable ethics that served. I am not one of them. You would know that IF you knew me at all.

Again show me exactly where I said she was guilty? Please show me. Please. Because I am open to the possibility that she may be guilty of something does NOT mean that I think she is. To blindly just give this person a blank check to do no wrong is careless. If she was not doing anything wrong then all and any charges will be dropped right? As such then she will be able to sue the city, right. If there is some law, code, ordinance she did break, will you believe it or will you put your head back in the sand telling yourself "I don't care she didn't do it, it was those stupid cops."?

The only things the people in THIS forum know is what you post. So far, you seem to be acting as nothing more than someone who will come bolster up the weak-sauce I_K brought to this forum.

The timing of this thread, the timing of the AR15.com thread, your comments there, and your appearance and comments here are very interesting.

It looks to me like I_K successfully riled you up enough to come over here. That's what people here are seeing. Is that really what you want to be? So far, that's what you are.

Fallschirjmäger

... I am not baiting, or trolling. I don't know the person in question at all. I just don't get why people here are completely dismissing the possibility that she may be guilty of these charges....
There's a possibility that a giant meteor will crash into the Earth at precisely 1301GMT on Sunday, whereas the probability of such happening is astronomical.

When you learn the difference you will be able to make a more reasoned argument.

Flamethrower said:
According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed
Folks, that right there is sig-worthy.

HandyHamlet

Now you guys did it. You made Army Troll cry. Army Troll demands respect!

Behold the first casualty of our bickering.

:eek:

I, for one, am sorry Army Troll.
(insert Youtube video of Taps being played here)

Baked on Grease

There's a possibility that a giant meteor will crash into the Earth at precisely 1301GMT on Sunday, whereas the probability of such happening is astronomical.

When you learn the difference you will be able to make a more reasoned argument.

Folks, that right there is sig-worthy.

Done, it really is sig worthy.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Has anyone actually called the jail to see if she is releasable?

Tyler (over at the FB WCI page) was in contact with the jail all morning. He went over last night with a money order, but apparently they don't accept them during third shift. Something about having to verify the MO with the issuing bank before they will accept it.

I was on my way down to the jail with another member to bail her out when Tyler got confirmation from the Sheriff's department that she posted a PR Bond on her own, and bail was no longer needed.

She's expected to be released later this afternoon.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
"I've got you... under my skin...."

Tyler (over at the FB WCI page) was in contact with the jail all morning. He went over last night with a money order, but apparently they don't accept them during third shift. Something about having to verify the MO with the issuing bank before they will accept it.

I was on my way down to the jail with another member to bail her out when Tyler got confirmation from the Sheriff's department that she posted a PR Bond on her own, and bail was no longer needed.

She's expected to be released later this afternoon.
Thanks to you, TaurusToter and to Tyler for taking some ACTION. But what a pissant excuse for not accepting the money order... she's obviously experiencing misuse of police power at its worst. She has definitely gotten under their skin.
2w2gf0p.jpg