• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Being hassled by Milwaukee PD right now

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
This is an open carry forum and MKEgal was carrying openly when approached by Milwaukee's finest. Why not start a thread, "Financial And Legal Support For MKEgal", have the PayPal link in the very first post, and have it stickied?? I'm not certain of the process to follow or I would have done it already.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran

MKEgal

First off, thank you to everyone who has donated toward paying my lawyer.
I'm still several thousand dollars from what's needed, but about half of her fee is paid.
We keep hoping that NRA or another civil rights group will step in to help.

Secondly, I've heard from several people that reporters are PMing or emailing or in some cases even calling to ask for opinions about this case.

I cannot control what any of you do,
but if you choose to respond to reporters I would appreciate it very much if you stuck to the obvious things like "innocent until proven guilty".

Or just point them to my lawyer: Mastantuono Law 414-276-8662

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I do not discuss active cases with the media.

I have no control over the final content and this case will not be heard in the court of public opinion.

Such requests should go through your attorney.

MKEgal fund

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
I've heard from several people that reporters are PMing or emailing or in some cases even calling to ask for opinions about this case.

just point them to my lawyer: Mastantuono Law 414-276-8662

WOW, WTF do these goofballs expect to get from someone who was not directly involved in the situation as it was taking place?

Apparently I am too caustic most of the time and that does not interest these reporters. I gues it is true, the best defense is to be offensive!!

MKEgal

Trip20 said:
She was not asked for and refused to provide her drivers license.
I understand that under WI law since I was in the driver's seat (even though the car wasn't running) if they had asked for my DL I would have had to show it.
But they didn't.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Milwaukee police misconduct has cost city $14 million!
Remember that this is from only the people who are willing to complain and testify!

How much you want to bet that is a minority of those who are subjected to the "misconduct." And that is such a pleasant word compared to what it really is.