• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Birthers here we go again...

eye95

John McCain didn't born on U.S.A. soil.

Ignoring the laughable syntax, so what? He was born of American parents out of the country in service to the nation. To imply a comparison to the accusation (unproven) that someone is lying about having been born in the US is despicable.

jbone

Hey genious I didn't vote for Obama so nice try on the race part. As far as Bush goes you can act like a deaf mute all you want still doesn't change the facts. My bad you didn't dispute the facts jsut ignorantly pointed the blame in a different direction.
Go right ahead and believe that "F" Bomber.
I see it didn't take you long to shift the blame of race introduction into the topic, go back and read you first reply in the thread, genius. You sad typical Obama lover, can't face the facts, because you are consumed by race.

eye95

Not that I'm sticking up for Obama, but seeing as how every one of the founders were all born in a British colony, I don't think they'd have an issue with it.

Oh, we know that they'd have an issue with it. They very carefully excepted folks in the US at the time of its founding from any requirement to be born in the US.

Oh, and, in response to an earlier post, where you are born is relevant, if one's parents are not citizens. It doesn't matter if the parents are citizens who happen to be out of the country when they drop progeny.

sudden valley gunner

If you are going to make fun of someone by ironically calling them "genius," ya might want to spell it correctly, or you end up making yourself the victim of your remark.

Unfortunately what you say isn't very true since spelling really doesn't have much to do with "genius" or smarts in general. Might have something to say about those who concentrate so hard on the spelling of a word over the message being conveyed though.:rolleyes:

Wc

Fourteenth Amendment and Rogers v. Bellei

Where one is born is not relevant. What matters is who the parents are. Both of Mr. McCain's parents were American Citizens when he was born.

Mr. Obama's dad was a British Diplomat. Think back to when the Constitution was written. It was less than 25 years after the War of Independence. I have a hard time believing that the definition of "natural born citizen" that the framers intended would have included the son of a Foreign diplomat. Let alone a British one.

The Fourteenth Amendment does not use the phrase natural-born citizen. It does provide that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment."

230therapy

If Obama wanted his long form birth certificate released, he could have done so by writing a letter to the department in Hawaii authorizing its release. The entire argument could have been solved with five minutes worth of work.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
The Kenyan is an illegal president & his wookie wife is the ugliest First lady ever. His Cert of live birth IS not worth the paper it was forged on. His Presidency is Illegitimate & if it ever came out & he was de-THRONED the Cities would BURN.

Wc

He did!

If Obama wanted his long form birth certificate released, he could have done so by writing a letter to the department in Hawaii authorizing its release. The entire argument could have been solved with five minutes worth of work.

He already did it few months ago. We saw both short and long form. Bottle line, that's US DOJ job before he became a President and end of story.

Last edited:

SourKraut

He already did it few months ago. We saw both short and long form. Bottle line, that's US DOJ job before he became a President and end of story.

Yeah right! P.bo got the same vetting by the DOJ that Roger Calero got, which is none!

There is no government agency that checks the qualifications of Presidents. IF there was such an agency, they should all get s#!tcanned because Calero was on the ballot in five states in '08 and he was born in Nicaragua to Nicaraguian parents. End of "vetted President" B.S. story.

Edit-spelling

Last edited:

SourKraut

Just for posting that pointless jiber jaber, my drinking partners and I will now thrash your dancing monkeys to within an inch of their poor misguded lives.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

The three of us should have no prblem with the likes of your 10 monkeys, just let us finish our bottles and it is go time!

Seriously though, nobody vetts the President other than the press, and I think we can both agreee that the press is broken.

END_THE_FED

The Fourteenth Amendment does not use the phrase natural-born citizen. It does provide that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment."

You are right. the 14th amendment does not read " natural born citizen" The 14th amendment has nothing to do with this issue.

The phrase "natural born citizen" is found in Article 2 section 1.

Sheldon

You can't possibly mean that faked PDF file that has been proven to be bogus......

jammer

Maybe we should do the same in our country!

Australia says NO -- Second Time she has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen. A breath of fresh air to see someone lead.

I wish OUR leaders would step up in Canada & USA .

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

image0011 40.jpg

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

NOTE: IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...