• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Birthers here we go again...

230therapy

He already did it few months ago. We saw both short and long form. Bottle line, that's US DOJ job before he became a President and end of story.

The pdf document was not from the state of Hawaii. The source was the White House. Why didn't he do it when people first questioned his eligibility? It makes no sense to me when it is that simple.

Gunslinger

The Fourteenth Amendment does not use the phrase natural-born citizen. It does provide that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment."

Good citation, if off point somewhat. The SC held that the Congress has powers to decide what makes a "citizen" when not born on US soil. The residency requirement is moot in this discussion, but makes for interesting reading--especially Black's dissent. Congress determined an affirmative action is required; dodging the draft was anti-affirmative, so citizenship was refused by Bellei due to that action. The reasoning here was dual citizenship which is unlawful for US citizens. And Bellei had only one US citizen parent.

As to your comment about McCain: he was born on a United States Military base of two native born Americans, one of whom was serving in his country's Armed Forces. Hard to get more 'US' than that. His later life, and heroism as a POW, more or less renders any discussion on his status moot, one could conclude.

WalkingWolf

At this point does it really matter? I mean who really wants Biden to be POTUS even for a day? Though I would like to see Obama when he leaves office explain how and why he filled out a federal aid request form as a foreign student. When he signed that form he essentially renounced his US citizenship as well as lied on a federal document. IMO the whole BC issue was to keep attention away from discovery of the student aid request.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
There ya go folks. Keep playing around with the birth certificate nonsense then you can all sit in a circle trying to figure out why he was re-elected.
You exclude large voting demographics with the retarded nonsense that some groups in this country continue to regurgitate.
If you don't like his politics then talk about that. Stop the racist crap about where he was born. I know you were all concerned about where every president before him was born (lying sacks of sh**). Go ask Bush for his BC.

Hell i still haven't heard anyone say how he f**cked up this country got under george bush. the Bulls**t Homeland security. How about him tapping phones? How about his limiting stem cell research because of where it would come from. How about the billions wasted on 2 wars (hows that working out). My bad you were too busy looking for Waldo who had the presidents birth certificate. How about the searching on subways you crying about that?

Crush the man about his politics not his freaking birth certificate. Hell I changed my voting habits based on politics and what those elected will and will not do. I cannot let some idiots here and across the country influence me because I won't vote to spite a few short minded people.

You must know how f**king stupid you sound about a birth certifcate. Hell at least Hitler was obvious about what he was doing (except during the olympics).

The race card... REALLY???

Of course, why would you deviate from your programming? I have personally posted numerous threads, full of factual information that YOU SPECIFICALLY IGNORED. Some of the other Obots attempted to spin the issues at least, but YOU "sir" are a sniveling coward. You have no business on this forum, I believe you're too mentally deficient to own a weapon or even be free to walk amoung the citizentry because you could clearly snap over some percieved "racism".

The birth certificate "issue" is complete bull$#!t, no doubt about it. Yet was it "racism" when the same issue was raised about the fact Mclame was born in Panama?

The issue is not about Obozo's race, SINCE HE'S HALF WHITE YOU *******!!!! Even if he chooses to only "represent" his african heritage to appeal to mindless tools like you.

As far as you regurgitating yet more "it's all Bush's fault", that issue has been addressed, and your agitprop has been thouroughly refuted. You're a troll and just like the rest of the so called "pro gun" leftist trolls you'll be gone soon.

Just so you have no doubt as to how much utter contempt I have for "people" like you, I want you to know how gratifying it would be if the lot of you parasites commit mass suicide on November 7th 2012, after you see your moonbat messiah loose in a massive landslide against ANYONE the republican party nominates. Jimmy Carter's defeat will be a nail bitter compared to what Obozo faces in 455 days.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The middle finger icon would go here if the admins allowed one.

230therapy

Please people...play nice.

We all know nothing is ever going to come of the birth certificate. If something did happen, it would nullify ObamaCare and every other law he signed into law.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Please people...play nice.

We all know nothing is ever going to come of the birth certificate. If something did happen, it would nullify ObamaCare and every other law he signed into law.

I don't play nice with idiots. I crush them and feed their remains to hogs.

No, it wouldn't nullify a thing. The left would be in full judicial drive mode and tie up every court in the land for decades.

Good Lord we need an Agusto Pinochet in the US desperately.