• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomin' Bus Coming to Virginia

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The VCDL alert about this was very good! The members were well behaved which is normal.

This part bothered me some but I'll keep my thoughts about it out of print for right now. Everyone can make up their own minds:uhoh: However, if anyone wants to hear them in person...I'll be happy to tell them about Goddard, his son and the horse they rode in on.

Finally, Andrew Goddard came over, shook my hand, and sincerely thanked me for our group acting so respectfully during the event. That was nice of him and, as I said earlier, our members were indeed a class act. We are not angry disrupters. We are good natured, but fair, firm, and relentless in fighting for our beliefs.

Anyone that doesn't know Goddard...here he is and that ain't a GSL sticker he's wearing:

ccsadlittle.jpg

Last edited: