• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp out 5/17 - 5/19/13

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Yes. That is the basic plan, although some of us will arrive Thursday.

Awesome, thanks! I've regretted not being able to make these in the past. Reserved spot 10 for myself and son. Don't know my work schedule for next year, but will plan on taking some vacation if I need to. We have a trailer, so tent space will be open if someone wants to use it:) Hmm.....I'll have to think about thursday.

Cheers.

Jeff Hayes

BobR and I are thinking about bringing the pig roaster and doing a whole pig on Saturday, comments?

Last edited:

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Just locked down next years work schedule. Added thursday evening to our reservation, and our tent spot will be open to whomever might like to use it.