• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Capitol Times letter to Editor

NigNog

Banned
imported post

suntzu wrote:
I know how hard it is to argue with ignorant of society who listen to the brady bunch and depend on their government to do their thinking for them--so I think, considering you are probably as ignorant as you sound--that I shall simply ignore you, and hopefully this thread will die and you will get tired of people ignoring you and you, like the trolls who came before you will simply leave and find some other site more suitable to your liberal thinking.
haha! Congrats on having the maturity of a kindergartener - it'll get you far in life.

B

Bikenut

imported post

NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
NigNog wrote:
I meant exactly what I said. Your racism is showing - I'm not black.
I am allowed to be racist and I know what the word really means. No one has suggested that you are anything other than transparent.

You are allowed to be racist, and I am allowed to call you as you are: an ignorant racist. You're a shining example of what's wrong with this movement and the deeplyingrained racism it suffers from. I wouldn't expect much else from the evangelical right.
NigNog.... that response is straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. You have outed yourself Sir. And I was just beginning to enjoy playing the game. Sad really.

Never heard of him.

Hitler @#$% on a toilet. You probably @#$% on a toilet too. You must be a Hitler disciple. I love fabricating ridiculous connections!
I think I saw you this morning.

Gordie

imported post

NigNog wrote:
Gordie wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
NigNog wrote:
I am allowed to be racist and I know what the word really means. No one has suggested that you are anything other than transparent.

You are allowed to be racist, and I am allowed to call you as you are: an ignorant racist. You're a shining example of what's wrong with this movement and the deeplyingrained racism it suffers from. I wouldn't expect much else from the evangelical right.

NigNog, you have shown yourself to be prejudiced and bigoted. You make the accusation that Doug is from the "evangelical right", I don't recall him ever saying what his spiritual beliefs, if any, are. You assume,due toyour own preconceived notions and beliefs, not from any evidence presented here, that Doug is an evangelical.

Ahh... but you're wrong. Dougie has, in fact, stated (or strongly suggested) his religious views on multiple occasions.

I must have missed these statements of faith, could you show a couple of examples?

Even if he is, that still doesn't excuse your insult of the rest of us evangelicals. This insult just shows your prejudice against people of Christian faith. I personally always try to avoid insulting people who hold to a different faith than myself, it rarely ever works to convince them that they are wrong and I am right.

I notice that you don't answer the question of what this discussion has to do with faith in the first place. Would you make the same statements in reference to a Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, or the follower ofany other religion? Or do you just discriminate against Christians?

Your statement about the "moral right" suggests that you must be left leaning. I always thought that the left was supposed to beall about tolerance, I guess that only applies to people who agree with you.

Once again, please take your bigoted ignorance elsewhere.

okboomer

imported post

Oh, this boy has been busy spreading his liberal anti propaganda all over:

http://www.pbs.org/ombudsman/2008/09/did_too_did_not_did_too_did_not.html

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20060724_molly_ivins_bill_moyers/- but you will have to scroll past Mineda or Minjoye McCleave espousing basically the same ideals

http://www.springerlink.com/content/uu56t2hn08w64002/- down at the very bottom, he is contributory to a citation in the References for JD McCleave

http://host.madison.com/news/opinion/article_b327f880-7abb-542b-988d-a51b13b4a9c7.html

and on and on and on ... this is the anti activist that we need to counterthe influence of. Debate against him will be no better than banging your head against the wall.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

okboomer wrote:
Oh, this boy has been busy spreading his liberal anti propaganda all over:

http://www.pbs.org/ombudsman/2008/09/did_too_did_not_did_too_did_not.html

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20060724_molly_ivins_bill_moyers/- but you will have to scroll past Mineda or Minjoye McCleave espousing basically the same ideals

http://www.springerlink.com/content/uu56t2hn08w64002/- down at the very bottom, he is contributory to a citation in the References for JD McCleave

http://host.madison.com/news/opinion/article_b327f880-7abb-542b-988d-a51b13b4a9c7.html

and on and on and on ... this is the anti activist that we need to counterthe influence of. Debate against him will be no better than banging your head against the wall.
Isolation is probably the only way to shut people like this up. Successfully educating the mases with the truth will creat an environment in which NigNog and his ilk will have no audiance to spew their propaganda on.

NigNog

Banned
imported post

Gordie wrote:
Your statement about the "moral right" suggests that you must be left leaning. I always thought that the left was supposed to beall about tolerance, I guess that only applies to people who agree with you.
The conundrum is an interesting one. Must one be tolerant of bigots to be considered tolerant? Stated another way, is tolerance of bigotry really tolerance, or is it merely indifference?

Gordie

imported post

NigNog wrote:
Gordie wrote:
The conundrum is an interesting one. Must one be tolerant of bigots to be considered tolerant? Stated another way, is tolerance of bigotry really tolerance, or is it merely indifference?

If you are going to force"tolerance" ofwhat is offensive and intrudes upon the rights of others in the name of "freedom", then you must also tolerate what is offensive to you. If not, then you are a hypocrite. This is the problem that many of us have with the left. They will demand that we tolerate what we find offensive, but refuse to tolerate what we hold dear.

I believe in the rights of all people. I believe that if someone wants to be an idiot, fine, just do it where they won't hurt others. If you choose to forfeit your rights, fine, just don't force me to do the same.

Must one be tolerant of bigots to be considered tolerant?

Are you equating the moral right with bigots? If so you are once again showing your own prejudice and bigotry.

I also noticed that you have again avoided answering questions. Please enlighten us.

What does the OP have to do with faith?

Could you show us some examples of Doug's statements of faith?

Do you just discriminate against Christians, or do you ridicule people of all faiths?

hopnpop

imported post

offtopic.gif

lazy.gif

NigNog

Banned
imported post

Gordie wrote:
Are you equating the moral right with bigots? If so you are once again showing your own prejudice and bigotry.

See previous post.

NigNog

Banned
imported post

Gordie wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Gordie wrote:

If you are going to force"tolerance" ofwhat is offensive and intrudes upon the rights of others in the name of "freedom", then you must also tolerate what is offensive to you. If not, then you are a hypocrite. This is the problem that many of us have with the left. They will demand that we tolerate what we find offensive, but refuse to tolerate what we hold dear.

Inaccurate. Strawman.

Since you seem unableto answer my previous dilema, allow me to answer it for you.

Tolerance of bigotry - that reminds of a quote from an Austin Powers movie, "There are only two things I hate in this world: people that are intolerant of other peoples' cultures and... the Dutch."

I don't have to tolerate the racism, sexism, or homophobic beliefs of the evangelicals to consider myself tolerant, any more than I have to tolerate the anti-semitism and genocide of Hitler to consider myself the same.

Tolerance of bigotry is not tolerance.Intolerance to bigots is not bigotry. Your thoroughly flawed logic is another strawman that the right-wing moonbats hide behind.

NigNog

Banned
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
So, Smokin357 has come back once again?

but this time sheuses the name of NigNog?
I guess he learned how to change IP addy's, or he is using an anonymizer program.

#1. I'm not 357

#2. IP bans are a joke

#3. 357 wasn't a girl

#4. wtf is an "anonymizer program" :quirky

Standard behavior of the moonbats, though - attack the messanger when you can't debate the message.

B

Bikenut

imported post

NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
NigNog wrote:

NigNog.... that response is straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. You have outed yourself Sir. And I was just beginning to enjoy playing the game. Sad really.

Never heard of him.

Hitler @#$% on a toilet. You probably @#$% on a toilet too. You must be a Hitler disciple. I love fabricating ridiculous connections!
NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
I think I saw you this morning.
It's a small world.
Ummm... no, it wasn't.
Past-tence? Why is it small now? When did it change?
Talk about binary thinking..............:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Explain.
Children demand... adults ask.

Free yourself from "binary thinking" and reread those posts above.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NigNog

Banned
imported post

Bikenut wrote:
Children demand... adults ask.

Free yourself from "binary thinking" and reread those posts above.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You will henceforth be written off as irrelevant -much like this cause will in short order, thanks to people like you.