• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Capitol Times letter to Editor

B

Bikenut

imported post

NigNog wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
Children demand... adults ask.

Free yourself from "binary thinking" and reread those posts above.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You will henceforth be written off as irrelevant -much like this cause will in short order, thanks to people like you.
My, my, my. I can almost hear the authoritative tone of that elitist command from the mount. I will henceforth be written off (really?) as irrelevant (only to you and your agenda) sounds so... demeaning and diminishing (to your ears.. not mine. That actually sounds to me like vindication.)

Ahhh yes... typical leftist response. When a lefty has nothing to counter with.. has no further use for... can't twist to their own advantage... and simply can't understand what is being said then........

Demean, ridicule, and ignore the messenger... and directly tie the supposedly irrelevant messenger to the supposedly irrelevant message.

Classic binary thinking....

You sure you don't know about Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals?

Since you are trapped in binary thinking I will enlighten you concerning my comment concerning having seen you one morning after you made the comment about toilets.............

FLUSH!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

suntzu

imported post

nignog is a troll, simply ignore the posts and he, like the trolls before him will simply vanish to haunt another forum.

no one has to respond to the nignog--doing so only gives him more reason to argue and bicker--trolls must divide, and divert the issue--it is the nature of being a troll, and it is exactly what nignog is doing.

B

Bikenut

imported post

suntzu wrote:
nignog is a troll, simply ignore the posts and he, like the trolls before him will simply vanish to haunt another forum.

no one has to respond to the nignog--doing so only gives him more reason to argue and bicker--trolls must divide, and divert the issue--it is the nature of being a troll, and it is exactly what nignog is doing.
But trolls are so much fun to play with!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

suntzu

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
suntzu wrote:

But trolls are so much fun to play with!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I have to admit--playing with nignog is fun--but his childish rantings and refusal to stay on topic gets old.

It is impossible to have an adult conversation based on logic and common sense with someone who refuses to employ either.

I still say it is best to: not feed the troll--make them use logic and common sense, or simply ignore them.

TigBitties

imported post

633532184876668241-irony.jpg

It escapes some... or around here, most.

thx997303

imported post

You know, I don't think that this troll's style is similar to smoking357

I would equate NigNog's style with that of the now banned AWDStylez.

TigBitties

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
You know, I don't think that this troll's style is similar to smoking357

I would equate NigNog's style with that of the now banned AWDStylez.
How do you figure?

TigBitties

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Irony? Humor? Don't quit your day job. (That image misses the point entirely.)

Perhaps now our owner/administrator will address IP bans/hand vetting registrants.

Doesn't miss the point at all. As always, you're a little slow, old man

Prostitutes protesting prostitution is just like trolls complaining about trolling, or woefully ignorant people complaining that someone else is ignorant. This page is littered with irony.

IP bans don't do a damn thing. The world is FULL of proxy servers. :quirky

suntzu

imported post

TigBitties wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
Irony? Humor? Don't quit your day job. (That image misses the point entirely.)

Perhaps now our owner/administrator will address IP bans/hand vetting registrants.

Doesn't miss the point at all. As always, you're a little slow, old man

Prostitutes protesting prostitution is just like trolls complaining about trolling, or woefully ignorant people complaining that someone else is ignorant. This page is littered with irony.

IP bans don't do a damn thing. The world is FULL of proxy servers. :quirky
Everyone Repeat after me :

TigBitties

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Dumbass, irony is feigned ignorance and ignorance feigned to make a point. It is an aspect of humor that is best not used in public writing but by an expert, which we are not.

Don't quit any job for which you are remunerated.
Not my fault you can't comprehend it.