• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central VA OCDO Dinner

72Malibu

imported post

Dammit. I really wanted to attend one, but I can't. I have to spend Saturday dealing with damage that I got from Sun/Mon's windstorm (roof shingles, etc.). I just hope it doesn't rain until after Sat, or I'll be on the roof getting soaked.

VAopencarry

imported post

Dang Tess!! a Goldwing!!!???? you don't need nice weather for that thing, it's damn near a car but only 2 wheels.:D....... My &^^%@@*+ bike was blown over by the high winds, is damaged but I haven't done a full assessment yet.:cuss:

casullshooter

imported post

Arrangements locked in this AM @ McMahon's , we will have our own room which can accomodate up to 30 people . Reservation under OCDO . I look forward to seeing everyone . If you need more details/directions send me a PM and I will give you my cell# .

Regards, CS

DeadCenter

imported post

casullshooter wrote:
Arrangements locked in this AM @ McMahon's , we will have our own room which can accomodate up to 30 people . Reservation under OCDO . I look forward to seeing everyone . If you need more details/directions send me a PM and I will give you my cell# .

Regards, CS

Thanks CS for opening this door.

Let's go folks -- A welcome environment, good food, a room to ourselves, and good people.It does not get any better than that. Sort of like a back yard BBQ only the mess is left to others.

DC

DeadCenter

imported post

Woo Hoo

Saturday
04/21/2007

Sunrise: 6:28 am UV Index: 8, Very HighSunset: 7:54 pm
Moonrise: 9:22 am Phase: UnavailableMoonset: 12:21 am

85_wtext.jpg

High

Low

Saturday:
Sunshine. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

spacer_trans.gif

[align=center]75[suP][suP]°F[/suP][/suP][/align]

[align=center]46[suP][suP]°F[/suP][/suP][/align]

[align=right]24[suP][suP]°C[/suP][/suP][/align]

[align=right]8[suP][suP]°C[/suP][/suP][/align]

Sunday
04/22/2007

Sunrise: 6:27 am UV Index: 8, Very HighSunset: 7:55 pm
Moonrise: 10:27 am Phase: UnavailableMoonset: 1:22 am

85_wtext.jpg

High

Low

Sunday:
Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Looks like we are riding.

DC

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Outstanding meetup. Good food, good people. Food was better than good. Oh wait, so was the company :D

casullshooter

imported post

It was great seeing and talking w/all .

Please spread the word about McMahon's and stop in when possible , they do appreciate our business .

NSL , as single guy you might want to visit McMahons' Pub section on a Fri. or Sat. night . It is usually quite crowded W/many attractive ladies as well .

Hoist a pint of Smithwicks and enjoy the live music.......

72Malibu

imported post

Man, I wish I could have been there. I spent the day patching the roof and making a garden for the wifey. I also tweaked the chevelle a little ant took it for a rip, (running really good right now :) ). But, I still wish I could have been there. I'm jealous of all who attended.

I will be at Manassas tonight and will be bringing a coworker/friend with me. Hope to see some of you there! I'll be the ugly bearded guy in a tan shirt and blue jeans OCing a Glock 19 in a brown holster :p

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

72Malibu wrot
I will be at Manassas tonight and will be bringing a coworker/friend with me. Hope to see some of you there! I'll be the ugly bearded guy in a tan shirt and blue jeans OCing a Glock 19 in a brown holster :p
That'd make you one of a couple of dozen <grin>.

I'll be looking for you.

IanB

imported post

I had a great time meeting y'all! The food was great, and checking out the bikes afterward was fun too. Nice to place faces with OCDO SN's.

Casull, I have heard from many people that I need to expand my dating reach out into Warrenton/Culpeper... but that's a bit too far for me. The long didstance thing is not fun with traffic in this area. I won't even mention gas prices (opps, just did!).

casullshooter

imported post

I was at McMahons' today repairing a freezer and spoke with the owner . He thanked us for coming and said for us to come back any time we like as a group or individually .

If we have a large group in the future and want buffet style set up we can get a group rate . (min. 20 persons)

DeadCenter

imported post

casullshooter wrote:
I was at McMahons' today repairing a freezer and spoke with the owner . He thanked us for coming and said for us to come back any time we like as a group or individually .

If we have a large group in the future and want buffet style set up we can get a group rate . (min. 20 persons)

I for one would go back with my wifeor with the group. The food was great and the service was as well. It would take a long time to sample just half of the menu :lol:

DC

DeadCenter

imported post

04/29/07 - Lowes Culpeper -- OC'ed no problems very busy.

04/29/07 - Thai Culpeper -- Only a pick up. The restaurant was busy. But, it was a non-event. If they had their table outside I would have eaten there. Such a nice weekend I just wanted to be outside.

DC