• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

charter membership...

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

Hi Everyone,

I just re-created the Paypal Button for Charter memberships. If you're still having trouble, it's a Paypal thing unfortunately.

I had one member say that it worked for him in Firefox, but not in Internet explorer.. If you're still having troubles, and don't want to wait until we have another checkout provider set-up, that may be an option.

We're working on it... And as for the frames... I know.. I'm old fashioned.

Rev 2.0 of the website will be frameless.. I promise...

Michigander

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
I'm in but I can't swing $50 right now. Had to do the student membership.
Same here, just went that route as well.

My finances have become rather constricted, because customers, the IRS, and friends all owe me a good deal of money, and I can't justify the added expense until I get paid back and paid up. :? But I'm definitely planning on donating more when I can.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
Venator wrote:
Be patient, we will be going through a learning curve. Be sure to check out the merchandise, some neat stuff.
A MOC thong????????:what: Who's gonna pick up one of those bad boys???:p

My wife has 3. No she doesn't, she wears the white granny undies:(

I do like the chef apron, great for BBQs and picnics. I may have to get one.

mastiff69

imported post

I heard a rumor that the Pres of MOC may walk the Catwalk toAdvertise the thongs durability :idea:hehehe :uhoh:

An if you wear the thong ? wherewould your firearm be put ?, in or out of the thong:question:

Smoothsounds21

imported post

I'm in son. Would have liked to do the Charter but I am sure I will be donating here to more things.I would like to raise money for a Large banner and to put up a Table at the Grand Rapids Gun and Knife show. Would need some help doing a table and raising money. Willing to pitch in myself and donate my time running the table.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
I heard a rumor that the Pres of MOC may walk the Catwalk toAdvertise the thongs durability :idea:hehehe :uhoh:

An if you wear the thong ? wherewould your firearm be put ?, in or out of the thong:question:
Good lord nobody and I mean no body wants to see that. However we do have a few around that would look very nice in a thong...and it's not pilotptk...no matter how much he likes it.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Venator wrote:
mastiff69 wrote:

Good lord nobody and I mean no body wants to see that. However we do have a few around that would look very nice in a thong...and it's not pilotptk...no matter how much he likes it.
the wife wants one! :cool: