• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

charter membership...

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Venator wrote:
mastiff69 wrote:
I heard a rumor that the Pres of MOC may walk the Catwalk toAdvertise the thongs durability :idea:hehehe :uhoh:

An if you wear the thong ? wherewould your firearm be put ?, in or out of the thong:question:
Good lord nobody and I mean no body wants to see that. However we do have a few around that would look very nice in a thong...and it's not pilotptk...no matter how much he likes it.
the wife wants one! :cool:
Lucky Bastard!

cabman1

imported post

tried with internet explorer 10 timesdidnt work tried weith google chrome just once worked perfectly could only afford the 20.00 membership!!!!!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
tried with internet explorer 10 timesdidnt work tried weith google chrome just once worked perfectly could only afford the 20.00 membership!!!!!
It all helps and thank you all for joining. This money will help us expand our efforts and pursue our goals of fighting for our 2nd Amd. rights one town at a time.

Smoothsounds21

imported post

stephgrinage23 wrote:
i'd sign up, but we're broke.. so, not happening... enjoy your coffee mugs and stickers.
You guys have anything gun related to sell? I'm sure you could raise money that way? List it here and let me know. I have a problem with buying things for my guns. I could use 22mag ammo, 7.62x39 ammo, AR accessories, Stuff like that. You should sell either me or someone here some stuff if you guys have it, so that you can join.

Yooper

imported post

northofnowhere wrote:
Personally, I think think a tandem shoulder holster would go best if your out about town thonging it. Hold the ammo clips in your hand or something.

How about a bikini top that doubles as a holster......."Check out her guns!!!"

Jblack44

imported post

unable to get it to work with my web browser. Will have to try at home where I can load firefox

So would a IWB holster with the thong be considered concealed?? Just thinking about summer options :shock:

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
All Frames and IFrames Removed.  The site needs some work to make it "Look" right again, but all features should now work in all browsers - even IE

Ben

ohgodthankyou.

One tidbit: all external links should probably have a target:_blank.

-Zig

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
PilotPTK wrote:
All Frames and IFrames Removed. The site needs some work to make it "Look" right again, but all features should now work in all browsers - even IE

Ben

ohgodthankyou.

One tidbit: all external links should probably have a target:_blank.

-Zig
Lots of tidbits.. I just got it going without frames as quick as I could so that browser problems (Damn non-standards-compliant browsers) wouldn't prevent people from using the website and becoming members.

There are lots of things to do now.. to get it looking good.. but, it's functional.

Ben