• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cite? Innocent Until Proven Guilty

stainless1911

Banned
Gossip Girl signed on to send me a PM

MODS. I don't remember if its against the AUP to repost a PM, it is that way on some websites. If I have violated a rule by posting this PM, please forgive, and just delete the post.

--PMs should not be posted publicly except by agreement between the parties--

--Content of PMs are subject to the rules--

--Moderator--

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
He's sure having fun with this on MGO. He claims I left the scene, among other things. Truth is, I took her home and told the parents myself because the girls refused to, knowing they would be in trouble. I then went to the hospital with them. Im not getting into any more details at this time.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169904

No, but you are drawing more attention, which is what "he" wanted :eek: oh well...

Last edited:

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
Even if I could win, I wouldnt. I dont think it would be ethical. She did it for free. One good turn deserves another. She and I both dropped the ball on the case. I thought it wise to wear what I wore when I was accused to show that it would be difficult and downright silly to conceal wearing that. It boggles my mind how anyone would think I might try, might as well stick a rifle in that shirt.

Another vital point that should have been hammered on in court, is that I dont conceal. Why all the sudden, out of the blue, with no good reason, would I decide to conceal right then in an outfit that printed more than ink on a page? I dont particularly agree with CC, never have, never will. Its a freedom, but not my thing.

You F|_|ck

You little ***** sonofabitch.

Still blamming Mrs Pearce? She gave you great advice, for free and YOU ignored her advice. Then you have the balls to imply that it was her fault you were found responsible?

Stop being a piece of ****!

stainless1911

Banned
You F|_|ck

You little ***** sonofabitch.

Still blamming Mrs Pearce? She gave you great advice, for free and YOU ignored her advice. Then you have the balls to imply that it was her fault you were found responsible?

Stop being a piece of ****!

I never said she was responsible. I said she dropped the ball. Im guessing Youre with Pat, see if he has the transcripts. You can look for the defense arguments. Won't take long.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
She did NOT drop the ball. It wasn't her job to carry the ball. It was YOUR job.

To imply she is at fault at all is BS and you know it Neal.

You got yourself into that mess.

You get yourself into all kinds of messes.

You fail every time trying to get out of the messes you get yourself into.

STOP GETTING INTO MESSES!

As far as Pat goes...he's more childish then my 2 y/o

I broke off ALL contact with him many months ago. He's even tried to contact me several time, I ignore him.
I grew very tired of Pat, Jan Jay, Mike Stillwater, and others extremely childish behavior and have washed my hands of them all.
I don't need to be drug down by them and refuse to be associated with them in anyway shape or form...similar to how I feel about you and the MESSES you get yourself into, I wish to make it crystal clear, I neither advocate nor agree with your antics.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
When you have an attorney, it is their job to provide a defense. To cross examine witnesses, to pick apart their story, and argue your case. I like Melissa, I really do, but there wasnt much of an argument against the other sides claims. I could have done things a little different, but this should have been won regardless.

IMO they convicted me before court was ever scheduled. The proceedings were just a formality.