• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Declaration of Independence

Utah_Patriot

imported post

33itmefsyou have taken this way to far. I thought we could all come togther but you have proven me wrong. You need to take a step back and watch what you type nobody even you should feel like they can't post here Please just be considerate to others feelings. TJ is a great friend just spending a day with him was a joy to see someone who truly loves america and his rights. 33itmefstake a step back and re-evaluate why you are here if this fourm is not right for you try somewhere else. I will not stand by and watch you be-little others on this fourm. This goes for others as well. So either be considerate or politely go somewhere where you can find acceptance I feel a apology would be in line 33itmefs

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

33itmefs wrote
I could go point by point, but I will just pick a few things because much of it is drivel. Because I respect my wife Im hiding? Typical.In my family, we respect everyones opinions and then base our decisions on that. You are a sorry Ass Swede, I hold ALL of my rights very high. I disagree with the Patriot Act and I agree with womens lib and what MLK jr had to say. My question is what makes you my keeper? I dont need you to fight for my rights, YOU are the leader of the sheeple on this board, not I my friend. I am more than capable of taking care of myself without a self proclaimed individualas yourself running to my rescue. As far as predominant religion, I read your posts about carrying in churches and that was one of the reasons you didnt go anymore, correct me if I am wrong there though.Yet again, I will say I AGREE with the OC movement, just not how some of you go about it. And if it wasnt about attention, what was with the googly eyes? As a newly crowned American citizen, I am ashamed of you. You think you have the right to push your thoughts on everyone else now because you have a little piece of paper? Takes a hell of a lot more than that. Why dont you stop quoting everyone under the sun and have some original thought for once. Have you EVER once thought that maybe you may be doing more harm than good, ever? Just thinking about the other side doesnt mean you lost your moral compass or that you lost your freedoms, its just seeing it in both realms, why is it so hard? Interesting how you have to stray way off point to attack my character, with MLK and 4th amendment and everything else. YOU went to the Declaration, so you werent included in my original post, but you felt you needed to interject yourself into a fight to stick up and "be hero" to everyone on here again. I take offense at your callous self-righteous thinking. I dont need your salvation, and anyone that is an adult doesnt either. Had YOUbeen in the 1970's, you may have been one of those self proclaimed "Jesus" reincarnations and drank yourkoolaid too. This magical thinking you exhibit while thinking you can save the world with the gun is just plain untrue. You are no more or less likely to have anything different happen, you just possess a different tool to help in your fight. And you are not tasked with saving my life. That is my glorious right. So while I understand where you come from, I still disagree with your implementation of such. You are welcome to your opinion, but for me it is wrong. So keep on getting your "oohhss and awwws" with your big gun, I will continue to CC. But this self proclaimed "I am here to save you" bull@#$% needs to end.

TJ is more of an American than you will ever know. Please leave now 33itmefs.

33itmefs wrote
Nope, what Im REALLY saying is what I said. I would think you guys who organize little meetups and some of you who want to protest Walmart and SJ city would make the time, gas, money, whatever reason it took to see it and make your statement there. Arguably the most important document in American History, and excuses are made. True, I did make "excuses" to not go to the meetup, but had it been the meetup with the Bill of Rights and the Utah AG was there, I would have definitely made an effort to go. For you TJ, not enough incentive for me. I do, however, understand things come up. But noone posted those things. Not many said anything. Only a handful said they were going, and that was a pretty blaring point in my eyes. I cant read minds, so if you didnt go and didnt post, all I see is yet again a lack of participation. Lack of passion and caring in my opinion. Ive read in your previous posts, TJ, and you are/were a member of the predominant faith, and it shows in your writing. Typical if its not my way, throw a hissy fit. Individual thought is stifled. You tell me to be respectful and not name call, and you do the same. Hypocrite. Stomp your feet and say my way or the highway. And more power to you, Im sure it serves you well. Im glad WVCPD is leaving you alone, Im kind of get sick of hearing the chest thumping heman routine after you have an "encounter". All I am saying is I have a very different perspective of you OCers now. I did not agree with everything, but most of you I thought were ok and deep down good guys. But one by one, Im being proven wrong. And as far as other posters saying I dont have enough friends on this board to comment, who cares? I dont need friendship from anyone on this board. If I wanted friendship, Id join another site. This was a place that interested me, so I joined to give a SLIGHTLY different point of view. Ive read posts from day one on here, anytime anyone disagrees, many of you jump on them like a pack of wolves. I dont mind it, I like to argue points Im passionate about. So write a retort calling me an @#$%, I really dont care. I think you are an @#$% for your intolerant thoughts. You are a bigot, just not of the racial kind. I do, however, value your opinion. I just dont see eye to eye with you, and Im not going to get personally butthurt about it. Many love you TJ because you help their movement, and thats great. But your opinion or thoughts are not the end all and be all of everything. You are not right 100% of the time, neither am I. I am disappointed in the members on this board. Hell, Im disappointed in myself that I got sucked into some of the ridiculous nonsense that goes on here. If you want to make a difference, then make a difference. Posting on this board is about as useful as yelling out your window for laws to change. Few may hear you, but you need to do something much more proactive to get things done. So, again, for those of you I offended, I apologize. I still feel that if it REALLY was that important, if you REALLY were that big on rights and this country, a bigger effort than just 5 or 6 people would have gone. Doesnt make you a bad person, doesnt mean your are wrong. It does, however, make many on this board look like blowhards who are talking big time on the internet, but really are deflated human beings in real life. It makes it hard to validate your thoughts and posts about how big you are in this movement. If you really didnt care about going, thats ok. Just dont hide behind it when you post and use it when you dont appear to appreciate it. And its hard to take what many of you say seriously when you dont walk the walk, you know? "E-thug" all you want on this board, but it makes little difference in the real world. ***edit*** TJ said SGT Jensen and I I even stood and spoke with one on the Boys that was Guarding the Declaration of Independence. I got plenty of :what::what::what::what::what::what::what:....and :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: End quote Why does it matter if you got oohs and awws? That speaks volumes about you. Its about attention. You exhibit classical attention seeking behaviors. So the lemmings on this board may see the web of illusion you spin as truth, but I truly see you as using this as an avenue to get the attention you feel you are lacking in other areas of your life. How sad.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
If I didn't thank you the first time he was banned let me do it 2X this time....

Thank You
Remember though how many times Jason came back in Friday the 13th!

Seriously though, everybody needs to stop feeding the trolls and don;t worry about what they say - if you feed them, you are part of the problem.

RedKnightt

imported post

Mike wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
If I didn't thank you the first time he was banned let me do it 2X this time....

Thank You
Remember though how many times Jason came back in Friday the 13th!

Seriously though, everybody needs to stop feeding the trolls and don;t worry about what they say - if you feed them, you are part of the problem.
Perhaps if we had some moderators again this sort of thing wouldn't have gone on as long as it did.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

swillden

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
It was suggested several years ago by a friend of mine that society generally need only 3 rules to prosper.

1. Be Respectful!

2. Be Respectable!

3. Be Fun to be with!

Certain members of society NEED more specific instructions!!!!
I like that list.

It's too bad the bit about "certain members" is dead on, too.