• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

M

McX

had a good time at the event, great to see everyone. 4 of the '5' were in attendance, snapped this pic.

sheller

I just found the forum this evening. If there was a meeting today I missed it.

I live just down the road from Delavan and I sure would like to know more about open carry in the area. Particularly about people's actual experience with the authorities. -- Matt

Get in on the WCI Facebook page, LOTS of stuff there. I get lots of recon info there.

grant53

I just found the forum this evening. If there was a meeting today I missed it.

I live just down the road from Delavan and I sure would like to know more about open carry in the area. Particularly about people's actual experience with the authorities. -- Matt

Get in on the WCI facebook page. Lots of stuff there.

Outdoorsman1

1 st. Sunday After Nov. 1......

I just realized that this upcoming meet will be Sunday, Nov. 6th....5 days AFTER Nov.1 which as we all know is when Act 35 goes into effect allowing loaded carry in a vehicle. As well as 5 days (hopfully) after the Nov. 1 meet at the DOJ's office to hand in applications... Should be some interesting stories and pictures of the day....

All the more reason to plan early to be at Starbucks on the 6th, either to enjoy the celabration of actually handing in (or mailing) the applications or to re-group and plan on dealing the the DOJ if they extend the deadline beyond Nov. 1.

Either way, it will be worth the effort to attend and not have to do "The Dance" when we get there amd when we leave... :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will do my best to be there....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:
M

McX

i guess today it is time for another Delevan StarBucklian adventure. i will be there.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I'll Drink A Few Warm Ones For You!

McX and I will be there. Hope to see a bunch of us since this will be the last one where the temperature won't be so cold.

Brian, I'll have a few warm coffees for ya!

paul@paul-fisher.com

I'm going to make this one if at all possible. It will be a great opportunity to get some one-on-one help with how to start OC'ing around here. Sound like this is the place to start.

Feel free to come on by! Lizzy's at 3731 S Beaumont Ave Kansasville, WI 53139-9414 is tonight.