• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

protias

perhapse Protias will meet his anti-matter self (proteus) at the Bux meet, i think i read once if 2 identical particles, one matter and the other anti-matter meet, they cancel each other out violently?

There was one I didn't get his name, but I don't think it was proteus. So with that, I think you are stuck with me for a while McX. :p

Last edited:

civilwarguy

Lol What did he look like as i think you may be talking about me cause we have never met and i didnt know you were there......

protias

Lol What did he look like as i think you may be talking about me cause we have never met and i didnt know you were there......

Some guy carrying a 1911. :p

If you have glasses, 5'10-6', brown hair, medium build, Marine veteran, then yes, that's you. :D

civilwarguy

Some guy carrying a 1911. :p

If you have glasses, 5'10-6', brown hair, medium build, Marine veteran, then yes, that's you. :D

Yes that me and not the troll as much as i might look like one :banghead: I guess i can join the ranks with Handy as the comic relief here

protias

Yes that me and not the troll as much as i might look like one :banghead: I guess i can join the ranks with Handy as the comic relief here

Or you can find a balance between fact and comedy. :)

It is always nice to have members help each other out with interpreting the law.

jpm84092

I had a great time

I wish to thank my friends who are members of WI Carry and attended the September 4th open carry event at Starbucks. I had a great time and got to meet some of you for the very first time. I even got a little one-on-one time in with Civilwar Guy and was able to demonstrate a few more advanced techniques. Best of all, since I taught a couple of courses, I get to deduct the mileage, all 3000 of those very long miles.

Carry on my friends.

Yellow Cat out -

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Plan On Being There.

Springfield 1911 and myself should be there by 1. We are having brunch at Lizzy's around 11:30 and will head to Starbucks after that.

Added: McX is coming with us. See everyone there!

Last edited:

MattyD

I'm New and Nearby!

I just found the forum this evening. If there was a meeting today I missed it.

I live just down the road from Delavan and I sure would like to know more about open carry in the area. Particularly about people's actual experience with the authorities. -- Matt

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

I live just down the road from Delavan and I sure would like to know more about open carry in the area. Particularly about people's actual experience with the authorities. -- Matt

Welcome to OCDO Matt - they meet the 1st Sunday of every month - see post #1.

Follow the threads here and you'll pick up a lot of good info. from solid, experience people.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Welcome!!! Yes, you just missed it. Next one is Sunday, November 6th, from 1-3 PM. As to answer you other questions, Walworth County in general is very OC neutral if not friendly. To not pollute this thread, please start a new thread and we can give additional feedback.