• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dick's Sporting Goods - Ammo coupon!

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Vertflex wrote:
Really upset today. Went to Dicks in annadale at 6 in the morning because I thought all the boxes were going to be gone, but the had over 2000 there. Picked up 6 boxes of 9mm umc and went to the check out counter with my coupon of course.

Total price = $70.98. . .

I said is this right because the price tag back there was $7.98 for 1 and then they got a manager and he told me its $14.99 for 1 box unless you buy 10 or more. I told him I've been here multiple times and always bought less then 10 boxes and you always charged me $7.98 each. He said I was wrong. I didn't feel like arguing so I just said thank you and left.
Over 2 trips there over the course of 2 days, they tried to apply that logic to my purchase on one day, but not on the other.

As I said earlier in this thread, I'm convinced the cashiers have never rung up one of these sales the same way twice.

HardChrome

imported post

I got two 200-round bricks of .223 today. No coupon needed for the 50% deal. They were all out of the typical pistol calibers but plenty of .223 to be had. Went shooting today but only fired about 40 rounds of it so as of this evening all of my mags and stripper clips are full for both my AR15 and my Mini-14. Sweet.

fryfrye

imported post

I actually had a REALLY good experience at Dicks in Arlington yesterday... picked up my six boes of Federal American Eagle and Winchester PP. Similar experience where the "first box" was the full price... got the 50%, but Mrs. Fryfrye pulled out three $10 off cupons that she printed off their website... and the checkout person, took that amount off the "full price" boxes... ended up with average cost of 5.98 / per box for 9mm. I was pretty happy....

Got a $20 gift card with that purchase as well... will use that when the 45acp is back in stock.

Your milage WILL vary.