• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doug Huffman Has Been Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEgal

In case you're not aware, it's a photoshop. The 3 dudes are from the ~ 1999 movie 'Office Space' in which they were beating the crap out of a laser printer.

Aaahhhh... That's OK then. Who among us hasn't wanted to beat the electrons out of some stubborn piece of electronics at least once?
In fact, when I worked at a flower shop (before moving to WI), the printer I had to use was regularly threatened with becoming a boat anchor. I didn't have a baseball bat, but there was a river handy.

Last edited:

protias

I am extremely disappointed to see Doug permed. While he was a "crotchety old man" at times, he was a great resource to all of us. I did not see a single post of Spartacus that was helpful.

The report feature would work for that as well. Report the thread, request it be closed, and why.
I have done that numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.