• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Sunday - February 6th, 10am @ Lakewood Starbucks

Sparky508

See y'all there Sunday AM, my lovely daughter and I will be on site. She is pretty excited to go.

I do need to make a more better effort to making it to the meet and greets.:banghead:

.45ACPaddy

I told a fib. My disposable income is a tad bit (That's just a little more than a tid bit) too small to support everything I'd like to do this month. If I'm going to be able to make my OWN meet I need to stay home.

Sorry Goose! Y'all have a good time without me.. :cry:

If you have the time, I have a Starbucks gift card that needs to be used...

Deleted_User

I told a fib. My disposable income is a tad bit (That's just a little more than a tid bit) too small to support everything I'd like to do this month. If I'm going to be able to make my OWN meet I need to stay home.

My tax refund also came in. You're covered if you can make it! It's entirely up to you, and I'll be at yours if I'm in the area for sure!

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Got Ya

If Paddy and goose don't have you I got it! So to all concerned it's not your money, but your presence that is wanted.

Deleted_User

This is ... well today now!

I am not making a breakfast stop this time myself. I will be there for coffee. I am going to stop and get my dad and mom as well.