• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fun Guns

lil_freak_66

imported post

i was under the assumption that my residence with her has been made clear several times.

do you expect a 17 yo. to be out on his own usually? i have to find a new job before i can do that.

22-250

imported post

wow, 17 , it was only 30 years ago, ok kid , you will be this old before ya know it, stay single until your 40.... save every dollar you can, you be glad you did when your old and well....

lil_freak_66

imported post

22-250 wrote:
wow, 17 , it was only 30 years ago, ok kid , you will be this old before ya know it, stay single until your 40.... save every dollar you can, you be glad you did when your old and well....

exactly why the 10/22 will be traded,instead of me keeping it and buying another firearm.

wish i could stay single till im 40...hell 20...but i made a mistake which i do not have time to discuss right now,i gotta go pack so i can head to virginia in the morning!

lil_freak_66

imported post

no drinking,smoking or drugs for me

i despise drug users,which is one of my major reasons for intending to carry,they are often unpredictable and violent.

the only thing i ever do thats illegal is the occasional driving infraction,which most of us do.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

I was just kidding.

Drug dealerscan be violent, their judgement is negligible. Potheads tend to be docile, and want to avoid drawing attension to themselves. Unless they get the giggles, then the jig is up.

G

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
no drinking,smoking or drugs for me

i despise drug users,which is one of my major reasons for intending to carry,they are often unpredictable and violent.

the only thing i ever do thats illegal is the occasional driving infraction,which most of us do.
Yea. But most of us aren't scofflaws.:uhoh:

Wglide90

imported post

I like the rapid fire shooting as much as anybody. But I'm a revolver guy and like shooting them long ranges and get a lot of fun out of it.

Here is my S&W M 629-4 MASTER HUNTER 7 1/2" Magna Ported bbl, Non-fluted, 44 Mag Performance Center customized. I shoot 250 gr WIN Platinum Tipssighted in at 100 yards with a 1x Ultra Dot. Shooth trigger action job. Very fine piece of precision machinery.

I have a lot of fun shooting it and knowing I can drop nearly anything at 100 yards. Love big bore S&W 6 shooters.

09172009N-Frames001.jpg

09172009N-Frames002.jpg

MasterHunterPlatinumTip25yds004.jpg

This one really goes BANG!!! The fun is the precision teamed with the big bang factor.

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

oh....and why wouldnt he sell the 10 22? i mean....personally i dont like 22's....maybe im alone on that one but hey....im allowed to be :p....and glocks are good....found that out thru my other thread and MGO readings :)