• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny OC Experience Yesterday.

Sheriff

imported post

I hope most of you see what you are up against out on the street now.

Now, Frank "Jack" Barnes has posted the man's real name,age and city of residence.

TexasNative

imported post

To be fair, Dan had already stated his full name and city of residence. Unless he's embarrassed by his age, jack didn't reveal a whole hell of a lot.

Besides, do you really think jack's that smart?

Sheriff

imported post

TexasNative wrote:
To be fair, Dan had already stated his full name and city of residence. Unless he's embarrassed by his age, Frank "jack" Barnesdidn't reveal a whole hell of a lot.

Besides, do you really think jack's that smart?

For those of us who hadn't noticed it wherever, I never knew his personal information until it was just posted a few replies up. In any case, we still shouldn't have members posting personal information about others.

As far as I know, there's only one person here who knows much about me. And that's LEO229, because I told him of several life events of mine which could help him to easily identify me. Or unless one of my "Sheriff's Internet Fan Club" members has signed up here and sent PMs to a lot of members like they usually do. Ya see, caltain doesn't have exclusive rights on getting cyberstalked. I get cyberstalked too.:lol:

(One of the most recent people who has cyberstalked me was a female ex-cop who got fired for beating a suspect silly after she had already handcuffed him. And during her cyberstalking of myself, she was actually impersonating a police officer and trying to tell everybody else thatI was a "bad cop". Her cyberstalking of myself went on from about 1994 to 2005, at which time I finally sued her -- and won.I have a judgement for lible against her, with interest until paid.)

TexasNative

imported post

caltain wrote:
I must have missed the post about my age. When did he post that?
I was thinking he gave your age, I know he referred to you as a "young guy" a few times, but I didn't care enough about it to actually remember how old he said you are. I could be mistaken.

caltain wrote:
DrMark wrote:
marshaul wrote:
Ban stick FTW.

[nods in agreement]

Maybe I'm tired, but I don't get the reference. Can someone sort this out for me?
Ban stick = "jack gets beaten with the 'ban stick'"

FTW = For The Win, a gamer's phrase for "outSTANDing," roughly