• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gibraltar Trade Center-Mt. Clemens Gun Show

Bailenforcer

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
Bailenforcer wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
springerdave wrote:
Huh?springerdave.
Not sure, but I think what Hamaneggs is saying is that Bailenforcer should not speak for the rest of us.
I was just being lite hearted about his Pro-Gun passion.I too get frustrated at the ignorance of so-called pro-gun folks.It's like a LEO telling me he believes in my right to keep and bear arms but there is a time and a place for it,and walking down the street is not one of them.You can emagine the thoughts going through my head at that time,couldn't you?
Maybe before you call people ignorant, you might do a study of the founding fathers and their actual writings, and I don't mean your government printed 7th grade history text book. It was perfectly clear the intentions of the founding fathers on carry and ownership. They didn't waffle like so many so called pro OC people I have seen do.

To spend money to support a business that suppresses your rights is pure stupidity.
Reread what I said above about being lite hearted in my statement.I did mention your pro-gun passion.I understand the founders,as I am a 24/7, anywhere,believer in my God Given right to keep and bear arms.I was speaking of others ignorance.I also boycott Anti-Gun businesses. You obviously misunderstood what I said,due to my not having written english much since graduating 30+ years ago.Peace be to You!
Okay point taken, but it was not my misunderstanding if you wrote incorrectly. Can't have it both ways my friend. I only understand what you speak or write.

Haman J.T.

imported post

Bailenforcer wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
Bailenforcer wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
springerdave wrote:
Huh?springerdave.
Not sure, but I think what Hamaneggs is saying is that Bailenforcer should not speak for the rest of us.
I was just being lite hearted about his Pro-Gun passion.I too get frustrated at the ignorance of so-called pro-gun folks.It's like a LEO telling me he believes in my right to keep and bear arms but there is a time and a place for it,and walking down the street is not one of them.You can emagine the thoughts going through my head at that time,couldn't you?
Maybe before you call people ignorant, you might do a study of the founding fathers and their actual writings, and I don't mean your government printed 7th grade history text book. It was perfectly clear the intentions of the founding fathers on carry and ownership. They didn't waffle like so many so called pro OC people I have seen do.

To spend money to support a business that suppresses your rights is pure stupidity.
Reread what I said above about being lite hearted in my statement.I did mention your pro-gun passion.I understand the founders,as I am a 24/7, anywhere,believer in my God Given right to keep and bear arms.I was speaking of others ignorance.I also boycott Anti-Gun businesses. You obviously misunderstood what I said,due to my not having written english much since graduating 30+ years ago.Peace be to You!
Okay point taken, but it was not my misunderstanding if you wrote incorrectly. Can't have it both ways my friend. I only understand what you speak or write.
The mention of rightwing extremist was the monocre Napolitano gave us patriots,I'm just asking for a break due to my rusty literacy skills.I wasn't trying to get anyone riled up.I do believe in no restrictions whatsoever.Thats how I understand the founders.The founders did state that the constitution was written so the common man could understand it.What riles me up are those who are sealous but lack understanding(Anti-gunners).

Bailenforcer

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
Bailenforcer wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
Bailenforcer wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
springerdave wrote:
Huh?springerdave.

The mention of rightwing extremist was the monocre Napolitano gave us patriots,I'm just asking for a break due to my rusty literacy skills.I wasn't trying to get anyone riled up.I do believe in no restrictions whatsoever.Thats how I understand the founders.The founders did state that the constitution was written so the common man could understand it.What riles me up are those who are sealous but lack understanding(Anti-gunners).
LOL Time to get some English training?

Yes I am teasing you a little.

Never get riled up, I don't and I stay so calm sometimes you might be tempted to take my pulse. This is what they want to do. Once riled up we loose our cognitive skills.

I just smile and take their Hegelian Dialectic and use it against them.