• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Having surgery soon, need to raise funds. I am selling my......

B

bhancock

Maybe it was a sales ploy.

J, I really doubt it. I could sell that kind of stuff on a local bulletin board in 2 days. I think he just knows a lot of people here just care about each other. It would be good to hear what's happening though.

Ruby

Well, he just posted on the OC survival thread on the General Discussion forum yesterday. I think that it's rude to ignore people who have expressed an interest in your well being, but that's just me.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
HI, Everyone . sorry. when this thread dropped off the first page I kinda forgot about it. No, it was not a sales ploy. I could sell em on gun broker, thought I would give any interested party here first dibs.

The Needle Biopsy on the lump on my neck came back negative, thankfully it's not cancer. YES But the cyst will still need to be surgically removed, the 2.5 hour operation is on November 29th @ St. Vincent's , one night stay in the Hospital & a week of light duty ( watching TV, lol ) Thanks for the kind words & wishes everyone. Although I though the mistrust of one of you was a bit tacky to say the least.

anmut

HI, Everyone . sorry. when this thread dropped off the first page I kinda forgot about it. No, it was not a sales ploy. I could sell em on gun broker, thought I would give any interested party here first dibs.

The Needle Biopsy on the lump on my neck came back negative, thankfully it's not cancer. YES But the cyst will still need to be surgically removed, the 2.5 hour operation is on November 29th @ St. Vincent's , one night stay in the Hospital & a week of light duty ( watching TV, lol ) Thanks for the kind words & wishes everyone. Although I though the mistrust of one of you was a bit tacky to say the least.

Very nice! Does "light duty" include a list of shells you can't fire for a while? :) Like the Doc says you have to stay with .380 or less for the week?

Lurchiron

Ask for the 9th floor; and Theresa, my kidneys & I liked both.