• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Having surgery soon, need to raise funds. I am selling my......

M

McX

glad to hear your ok glock, killing zombies wouldn't be any fun without you!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
LOL....ha ha ha NO Spray you will have to wait for some other illness to strike me down.. lol...or a bullet ( but if it is a bullet ) the scum bag better kill me, because if I am allowed to survive and recover.....I will make this scum bags suffering my personal mission in life.

I have taken care of the surgery Insurance Deductible cost's so...MY GUNS AINT FOR SALE NO MORE !!!! yahoo..

After the call that the Biopsy was negative, I was relieved. Thanks for all the kind words and wishes, I appreciate it.

now on to stock piling ammo to KILL ZOMBIES

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Zombies!?!?... Got room for one more ??

LR Yote

When the time comes you will have your hands full dropping the hammer on the zombies in your own Area of operation. Minimum ammo stockpiling requirement 5000 rounds 5.56mm ( or shtf rifle cartridge of choice ) - 3000 rounds 9mm ( or pistol ammo of choice ) Buy it cheap....stack it deep

LR Yote 312

When the time comes you will have your hands full dropping the hammer on the zombies in your own Area of operation. Minimum ammo stockpiling requirement 5000 rounds 5.56mm ( or shtf rifle cartridge of choice ) - 3000 rounds 9mm ( or pistol ammo of choice ) Buy it cheap....stack it deep

We can do that. I reload.:D

The 5.56 I gave to the wife. It dont reach far enough and its too flighty in wind for me.Plus it dont keep them down.

LR Yote

Lurchiron

To paraphrase Euell Gibbon's "Many parts of a Zombie are splatterable".

God bless Col. Sam & Oliver Winchester!!!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
We can do that. I reload.:D

The 5.56 I gave to the wife. It dont reach far enough and its too flighty in wind for me.Plus it dont keep them down.

LR Yote

I don't reload so the 5.56mm & 9mm stuff I order by the 1000 from Ammoman.com ----- got a bud that reloads 12 gauge 00 Buck, he's getting me another 1k of that.

Last edited:

LR Yote 312

To paraphrase Euell Gibbon's "Many parts of a Zombie are splatterable".
God bless Col. Sam & Oliver Winchester!!!

Dont forget John Moses Browning...Ya just have to include him too.

I don't reload so the 5.56mm & 9mm stuff I order by the 1000 from Ammoman.com ----- got a bud that reloads 12 gauge 00 Buck, he's getting me another 1k of that.

Save a case for Hubcap trap...thats the second best fun you will have with Double Aught....Zombies will always rate first simply for the splatter factor.

LR Yote.