• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Head count for Dennys Meet. 5-22-10

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Wow, Dave.Looking over the last 4 pages of various offshoots on Naziism, religion, hate, supremacy-mentality, and everything else, I'm guessing you're never going to call for a Denny's "role call" ever again.

I'll see if I can make it. Never heard of so much fuss over some soggy pancakes and watered down orange juice...:cool:

sirpuma

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Wow, Dave.Looking over the last 4 pages of various offshoots on Naziism, religion, hate, supremacy-mentality, and everything else, I'm guessing you're never going to call for a Denny's "role call" ever again.

I'll see if I can make it. Never heard of so much fuss over some soggy pancakes and watered down orange juice...:cool:
Not to mention unwashed glasses. At the one we had a Bummertown I had to send one glass of tea back because of stuff coming up off the bottom of the glass. Then the second glass showed signs of not being washed completely when I was about half way through. :shock: I won't be able to make it this weekend. I have farm work to do.

69Charger

imported post

My son will be taking some pics for us. I would like to bring my big flag for a group pic. We can show them "OTHER STATES" that WE are "THE STATE" when it comes to our meet and greets.
USA, State, and 2nd amendment pride. :)
YEA BABY.

Dave :cool:

69Charger

imported post

Great. I look forward to hearing all about it. :)
Sounds like, you da man, in that situation. :cool:
Dave

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

69Charger wrote:
My son will be taking some pics for us. I would like to bring my big flag for a group pic. We can show them "OTHER STATES" that WE are "THE STATE" when it comes to our meet and greets.
USA, State, and 2nd amendment pride. :)
YEA BABY.

Dave :cool:
I can bring the Open Carry Banner....

amzbrady

imported post

sirpuma wrote:
G20-IWB24/7 wrote:

Not to mention unwashed glasses. At the one we had a Bummertown I had to send one glass of tea back because of stuff coming up off the bottom of the glass. Then the second glass showed signs of not being washed completely when I was about half way through. :shock: I won't be able to make it this weekend. I have farm work to do.
Not to mention the cigarette ash on the food that looks like pepper.

69Charger

imported post

Traffic delays on SR 512 this morning. If you are coming from I 5 to exit onto 512.
Add some time to your drive or get off on another exit and just fallow Pacific Ave South to 108th.
Just sayin.
Dave

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

69Charger wrote:
Traffic delays on SR 512 this morning. If you are coming from I 5 to exit onto 512.
Add some time to your drive or get off on another exit and just fallow Pacific Ave South to 108th.
Just sayin.
Dave
Thank you for the heads-up

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Anyone here know if The Foxhole over in lakewood sells BDU's anymore? I have to get one of my boys his BDU uniform for Civil Air Patrol.

Since the Foxhole is pretty close to the Denny's we're meeting at I thought I'd kill 2 with 1...

Wheelgunner

imported post

Bob Warden wrote:
People who post alleged facts based on alleged statistical evidence should cite their sources. Anyone can say anything; but saying it doesn't make it true. Thank you BrenTen for deleting your entirefactless post.

I deleted the post because I did not want to get into an argument.

As to my facts, I NEVER post a lie.

In Table 42, entitled "Personal crimes of violence, 2005, percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender," we learn that there were 111,590 white victims and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault in 2005. (The number of rapes is not distinguished from those of sexual assaults; it is maddening that sexual assault, an ill-defined category that covers various types of criminal acts ranging from penetration to inappropriate touching, is conflated with the more specific crime of rape.) In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black. In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white. The table explains that 0.0 percent means that there were under 10 incidents nationally.
The table does not gives statistics for Hispanic victims and offenders. But the bottom line on interracial white/black and black/white rape is clear:
In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man

Please see Rape chart 42 at http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov

As to the murder statistic:

moz-screenshot.png
In 2004, there were 7039 US murders having a single perpetrator and a single victim. Of these murders, Blacks committed 3427 (48.7%) and Whites committed 3344 (47.5%). The Black per capita murder rate was 6.0 times higher than the White per capita murder rate.

There were at least 859 interracial murders (12.2% of total murders), of which 545 were committed by Blacks (63.4% of interracial murders) and 270 were committed by Whites (31.4%). The Black per capita interracial murder rate was 12.5 times higher than that for Whites.

There were 522 murders in which Blacks killed Whites (60.8% of interracial murders) and 228 murders in which Whites killed Blacks (26.5%). The average Black was 14.1 times more likely to kill a White than the reverse (in a one-on-one situation).

I also mentioned a 3% of the population offender rate. I obtained this with my mind and simple intelligence. Black compose 12% of the population (8% in Washington) That 12% is 50% female so 6% is left. Take out the over 50 men who statistically drop off in crime as well as babies and toddlers who can't pick up a gun yet and I get around 3%.

:p

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

I think that they still sell them there. I could be wrong though--it has been some time since I have been down there.

69Charger

imported post

Boy. I thought we were done with this one? :(

Dave

Spydy
Let your fingers do the walkin.
Give dem a call and save yourself a possible worthless trip. :)
Dave