• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hwy 67 Open Carry Adopt-A-Highway Litter Cleanup - Saturday, May 15th

boostintalon96

imported post

Well I have I think 3 other guys comin that will carry. Let's try and get a head count so we know how to plan..

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

boostintalon96 wrote:
So what's the plan for this? Do you guys wanna stop out at my place and grill out?
Sounds like a plan, boostintalon96. I'll bring a pound or two of ground beef.

I have to ask how your grill blew up, though. I know sticks of dynamite can, at times, resemble hot dogs but usually the wick coming out of the end is a dead giveaway! :lol:

boostintalon96

imported post

Well it was a gas grill and after a while you would be cooking and you come outside to a huge ball of fire! The fire would roll out all the holes and would get pretty intense.

ragingbul

imported post

I live right down the road from 67 and would love to attend, if there is till room.

Cobra469

imported post

I will be there with my wife. We will probably be on the bike so can't really bring much but I am assuming there will be a donation pot?

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

Cobra469 wrote:
I will be there with my wife. We will probably be on the bike so can't really bring much but I am assuming there will be a donation pot?
You have the option of donating food to our stomachs but that is not required. Otherwise, the garbage bag will be your donation pot and the garbage will be your donation. All supplies are provided by the DOT and the taxpayers that support it. Bring gloves, though!

boostintalon96

imported post

Ok I am trying to get an estimate of how many people are coming to the get together at my place after so I know how many brats or hamburgers to pick up... So please let me know what everyone plans are.

Also what time are we meeting at the town hall in the morning?

AaronS

imported post

boostintalon96 wrote:
Ok I am trying to get an estimate of how many people are coming to the get together at my place after so I know how many brats or hamburgers to pick up... So please let me know what everyone plans are. Feel free to call me also 262 719 5110.

Also what time are we meeting at the town hall in the morning?

Well it is starting at 10:00am. I will do my best to be at the starting point at about 9:30. I will bring a bunch of COLA.

ALSO, you might want to go back and EDIT your post. I don't think you want your phone number left out like that. You will be shocked at all of the true anti-gun calls you will start getting if you don't.

Errr...

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AaronS wrote:
Well it is starting at 10:00am. I will do my best to be at the starting point at about 9:30. I will bring a bunch of coke.

ALSO, you might want to go back and EDIT your post. I don't think you want your phone number left out like that. You will be shocked at all of the true anti-gun calls you will start getting if you don't.
^ I know it's immature but it just stood out. LMAO Wish I could be there guys!!! Glad the weather is going to be good though! Hope you enjoy the beautiful stretch we got, I really hope to make the next one.

boostintalon96

imported post

Lol I laughed at the coke thing too! I figured if that was the case we better get there earlier than 930! We would probably get done with the cleanup pretty quick lol

and good deal baron.. See you there!