• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hwy 67 Open Carry Adopt-A-Highway Litter Cleanup - Saturday, May 15th

boostintalon96

imported post

Ok. Sorry about the late notice but I guess we are going to have to scratch the Cookout afterwards.. I had some things come up and have to do some stuff after the cleanup... Sorry to Ruin the afternoon but I will still see everyone at the Cleanup...

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

It was another successful cleanup for the OpenCarry.org Adopt-A-Highway crew. Thanks to everyone who participated. We couldn't have asked for better weather!

See everyone the next time around!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hunting Mama wrote:
I had a great time helping out and meeting everyone today. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks!

Don't forget to check the doggie for ticks! I didn't have any on me!:dude:

It was great meeting everyone today that I didn't know! Hope to see you guys in future events!;)

Hunting Mama

Not deep enough in the Woods, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
Hunting Mama wrote:
I had a great time helping out and meeting everyone today. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks!

It was great meeting everyone today that I didn't know! Hope to see you guys in future events!;)
I only found 2 more on the dog when I got back. A little 7dust and any that are hiding will die. You lucked out - between me and the dog I came up with 6.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hunting Mama wrote:
rcawdor57 wrote:
Hunting Mama wrote:

I only found 2 more on the dog when I got back. A little 7dust and any that are hiding will die. You lucked out - between me and the dog I came up with 6.

Yuck! I keep "feeling" them all over me. I swear I felt the little buggers crawling all over me all through the night. LOL! There weren't any but I sure felt like they were there!:exclaim: