• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I can't stand gangbangers!!!

ScottM

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Shotgun wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote: 
I vote gun stores enforce a "dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb) these retards from buying a legal gun anyways:lol:.

-Landose-
It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun."  If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale. 

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color.  If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law.  For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there. 
here i got being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized.  those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel  to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims  & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?

So that whole 1st amendment thing is obsolete for you Glock34. Wow.

hardballer

imported post

So I'm back at Woodman's, shopping as if nothing had happened the week before. My wife and I are in the produce section and she sends me on a journey to acquire the finest Mangoes available. Not bad but I burn out on them pretty quick.

As I turn to embark on this important mission for my wife, I turn and lock eyes with two ganstas not 20 paces away. Eventually, I am nearly run down by a pair of large and very gang like individuals.

One guy had to go 400lbs. and the other was a weight lifter type. Dread locks and gang jacket, baggy pants etc. The big guy has a snarl on his face while the muscle has that dead look on his face, eyeballs my sidearm long and hard. Maybe 3 or four steps worth, looks at his pard and grunts something unintelligible. They split and go around me, muscles brushes my off side shoulder.

I have; long ago, learned to stand my ground and never look away to show fear. so I did my thing and they did theirs in what I am sure is a ritual that has taken place since the dawn of time.

I was on red alert as we exited the store later in the evening but nothing happened. whew.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ScottM wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Shotgun wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways:lol:.

-Landose-
It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun." If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color. If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law. For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.
here i got being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized. those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?

So that whole 1st amendment thing is obsolete for you Glock34. Wow.
no, I am all about the freedom of religion. The ones that were being practiced in the Colonies when the Bill of rights was penned. Christianity & Maybe Hebrew, not too sure if Jews were here at that time. Muslims want to convert the world to their religion (( ASK ANY OF THEM )) & once they do, the 1st Amendment will be Amended out of the Bill of rights. So, turn a blind eye, in fact just continue to keep your eyes closed.....Muslims are TAKING OVER EUROPE, building Mosques everywhere , blaring their prayers songs on outdoor PA systems 6 times a day..do you want that to happen here ? Well it is..because being PC is a new fad...Political Correctness will be the DEATH OF AMERICA... all I can say is Remember 9/11 the Muslims Attacked and killed 3000 Americans...not Christians, Not Jews.......

God I love being the Politically Incorrect Infidel, it's so liberating.....:celebrate

Carcharodon

imported post

I'm not a "gangbanger" but I've been known to put that colt .45 malt liquor in my belly, yum yum! (not really that good but who cares after a couple 40oz's)The way I see it, if some jackass wants to pull a gun on you to look "hard" that is more than enough reason for you to put a couple in his center mass. You should be carrying anyway, right? Let the fools act tough if they want, see where it gets them when it comes down to it. I think people should be able to dress how they want.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Carcharodon wrote:
I'm not a "gangbanger" but I've been known to put that colt .45 malt liquor in my belly, yum yum! (not really that good but who cares after a couple 40oz's)The way I see it, if some jackass wants to pull a gun on you to look "hard" that is more than enough reason for you to put a couple in his center mass. You should be carrying anyway, right? Let the fools act tough if they want, see where it gets them when it comes down to it. I think people should be able to dress how they want.
Agreed. But if this scenario happend while you were unloading and encasing your gunto get back into your car,you my friend would be from Switzerland.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Just venting out here guys, but I honestly hate these idiots.... These people make no sense, and I for one cant stand them.

-Landose-
Geezus! Put away the white hood and the burning cross, you're 50 years too late! This thread is one of the ugliest ones I've seen yet. I apologize to anybody reading this; you should know that we don't all hold these views....

Dave(I'm Sicilian, Presbyterian, and old; is that o.k.?)

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with your pants on the ground
With the gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat
Lookin’ like a fool
Walkin’ downtown with your pants on the ground
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground
Lookin’ like a fool
Walkin’ talkin’ with your pants on the ground.
Get it up, hey!
Get it up, hey!
Lookin’ like a fool
Walkin’ talkin’ with your pants on the ground.
Get it up, hey!

And even this song was written by a 68 year old African American Man. Seems everyone is getting tired of seeing these arseholes.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Brendon .45 wrote:
[sarcasm on] Maybe we should just limit the sale of firearms to christians of Nordic descent. [sarcasm off] Sound familiar?

"Gangsta's" annoy me but this thread is even worse! Can I have my five minutes back?
{ sarcasm off } You can't, they created the bill of rights , Founded this country & kicked the British off of our soil.....try again ...yes, you can have your 5 minutes back..:)

Furthermore , if the founders were alive today..they would do something about it. Remember the founders were slave owners ( and human life was not held so dearly, as the slaves were not considered humans by the founders ) and would not blink an eye at getting rid of enemies of the state (( terrorist's )) with a rope ( because the founders would have considered terrorists as less than human ). Not saying it's right, but just saying.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
...Political Correctness will be the DEATH OF AMERICA...

Well, I agree fully with that statement. Lets look at the UK right now to get a little glimpse of the future if we do nothing to stop it.

Davegran, you are a little offbase with your KKK comment. This country'sP-C movement has wrongly confused anti-racism, and turned it into Anti-white instead.
I'll even explain it to you so you understand.
When is the last time you saw the cable channel named "White entertainment Television"? or watched the "White Music awards" is there a White history month?
Andat the same time, when has any corporation went out of their way to hire a white applicant over a black one even though the white applicant was less qualified for the job?
Lets talkabout the New Haven connecticut fire department denying severalfirefighters a higher rank because no black applicants passed the test for a little while?

Was the advancement testracist?? or did the people that passed it just study more and have a higher intelligence level than thepeople that failed it?

I 2A focused forum is not the proper place to talk about these trying issues, but there are plenty of forums out there that can help deprogram people from the kool-aid they were forced to drink.

I'll even offe to discuss this with you in PM's if you care to know the truth.

We currently have 12%-13% of the population making the rules for the rest of the country.

Lurchiron

imported post

Brendon .45 wrote:
[sarcasm on] Maybe we should just limit the sale of firearms to christians of Nordic descent. [sarcasm off] Sound familiar?

"Gangsta's" annoy me but this thread is even worse! Can I have my five minutes back?
Well now that the DNR has trashed the deer herd in Wis. with their insane policys, maybe us Nordic deer hunters could help out with the gangsta problem. I here tell that the Natives say that they(bangers) taste like chicken if you marinate them the right way.

Landose_theghost

imported post

davegran wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Just venting out here guys, but I honestly hate these idiots.... These people make no sense, and I for one cant stand them.

-Landose-
Geezus! Put away the white hood and the burning cross, you're 50 years too late! This thread is one of the ugliest ones I've seen yet. I apologize to anybody reading this; you should know that we don't all hold these views....

Dave(I'm Sicilian, Presbyterian, and old; is that o.k.?)
So your all for these idiots ruining this country then or wut?And seriously Dave? who brought race into this besides you?

davegran

imported post

With apologies to Pastor Martin Niemöller:

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the Muslems, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Muslem;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for those with pants on the ground, and I did not speak out—because I was not one of those;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out.

Lurchiron

imported post

davegran wrote:

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the Muslems, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Muslem;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for those with pants on the ground, and I did not speak out—because I was not one of those;
Who is they???

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

davegran wrote:

:?..in this day and age of Obama ( his Muslim name ) & the liberal politically correct landscape we live in ...The only person that is coming is the TAX man to take even more of your taxes

*Commies suck, let them get taken away ( protected , they are not going anywhere )

*Muslims suck, let them get taken away ( protected , they are not going anywhere )

*Pants on the ground, Gang bangers suck - let them get taken away ( protected , they are not going anywhere )

Landose_theghost

imported post

Honestly if "They" come for the Bangers, who would really care? Also, on a side note,do youhappen to have "Thier" number? if so I'll callem toget the ball rolling with the gangsta roundup!:celebrate

davegran

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Honestly if "They" come for the Bangers, who would really care? Also, on a side note,do youhappen to have "Thier" number? if so I'll callem toget the ball rolling with the gangsta roundup!:celebrate
That's what I figured; you see, that poem was written about the Nazis during World War II.

From
[size="+1"]Wikepedia[/size] "the poem is well-known, frequently quoted, and is a popular model for describing the dangers of political apathy, as it often begins with specific and targeted fear and hatred which soon escalates out of control."

I just added some more victims....

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
before they come and get the Bangers, first things first...ICE needs to round up & deport about 20 million Illegals...:D

Bailenforcer

imported post

For me it's simple..

Gang Bangers make good fertilizer. That's all they are worth.

Bailenforcer

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
before they come and get the Bangers, first things first...ICE needs to round up & deport about 20 million Illegals...:D
Many illegals are gang bangers so rounding them up will help reduce the numbers. Gangs despite the lies of television were in Mexico, Central and South America years before it came here.