• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I can't stand gangbangers!!!

PT111

imported post

Brendon .45 wrote:
Davegran, Scorpio - Thanks for trying to help others see the light. This thread WAS started on the premise of infringing on someones rights purely based on a style of dress and appearance.

Profiling is ok. Everyone does it. As stated, if it looks like a duck... But ACTING on your assumptions is another thing altogether. If I see someone who "looks" like a thug, I'll keep my eyes open for anything that may happen; but I will not become judge/jury/executioner just because someonechooses to look likean idiot.
+1 - There are way too many on this board that think that rights only apply to them and those who think like they do but if someone has a different opinion they are ready to toss the Constitution out the window in a second. They loudly complain that LEO are violating their rights but are ready to do the exact same thing to others. Good luck with getting them to see the light. And no I wasn't kidding that I look at someone running around in a Hawaiian floweredy shirt in the mountains the same way as I look at someone having to hold their pants up while walking.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PT111 wrote:
Brendon .45 wrote:
Davegran, Scorpio - Thanks for trying to help others see the light. This thread WAS started on the premise of infringing on someones rights purely based on a style of dress and appearance.

Profiling is ok. Everyone does it. As stated, if it looks like a duck... But ACTING on your assumptions is another thing altogether. If I see someone who "looks" like a thug, I'll keep my eyes open for anything that may happen; but I will not become judge/jury/executioner just because someonechooses to look likean idiot.
+1 - There are way too many on this board that think that rights only apply to them and those who think like they do but if someone has a different opinion they are ready to toss the Constitution out the window in a second. They loudly complain that LEO are violating their rights but are ready to do the exact same thing to others. Good luck with getting them to see the light. And no I wasn't kidding that I look at someone running around in a Hawaiian floweredy shirt in the mountains the same way as I look at someone having to hold their pants up while walking.
you dislike Flowery shirts, like some hate birds with long beaks. :?

Landose_theghost

imported post

Just going to say here, NOBODY said this was going to be a law, I simply suggested gun stores have a dress code. And for those getting their panties in a bunch about this post, FYI-STORE OWNERS CAN ALREADY DO THIS and DO!!! All who scream, "Infringment on my rights" and "Since when does the constitution not cover Bangers" and blah blahshould go and take a walk to a gas station right now and you will see on the door, a little sign that says

-NO SHIRT

-NO SHOES

-NO SERVICE

So if we all thought under your logic, then we should allbe in a frenzy because how dare they tell us to put on clothes right? Under your logic they infringe on my freedom of expression, hell when does it end? Seriously, stores nation wide do this DAILY and it's thier "right" to do so,andhell I'm sure some of you WILL be sent home or disiplined if you didn't follow your jobs "dress code". So seriously, stop whining and feeling sorry for the gangbangers.

And lastly all who say "I know several good people who would fall into this catagory, it's not right to assume based on how they dress that they are a criminal", you really should rethink your logic. Picture this, me, an ordinary citizen putting on a police uniform and walking around OC'n, is it safe to say that most people will assume I am a LEO because ofhow i'mdressed? I mean afterall, just because I choose to dress like an officer, people really shouldn't assume that I am one right? Nuff sed, And I will close this post with a Quote somebody said earlier, "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck."

-Landose-

Lurchiron

imported post

davegran wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Brendon .45 wrote:

Well... I guess you'll be having fun at the water-hole then, eh comrade?
That's the second time you used that "water-hole" analogy and I must admit that I don't understand your meaning. In the interests of clear communication, would you please explain what it means?
That would be , in the rear with the gear...infants, elderly, and infirm.

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one.

Is it not enough simply not to ACT like a gangbanger, why can I not dress how I like and not be subject to Glock34's "shot on sight" wish?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Parabellum wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Bangers could be a thing of the past, if it was ok to waste them on sight.:)
I agree 100% with that one.If only it were that simple.
Just for reference
you take issue with what i posted...I wonder if you would be more agreeable with my comment, if let's say, 2 -3 of them beat you half to death, then raped your sister while you watched helplessly....... or drove by your home and poked about 50 little 9mm holes into it........ or found your little brother dead of a drug overdose, because he bought meth from the corner drug dealing banger.......THEY ARE SCUM & if it was legal many to most of them would not be breathing air anymore...:banghead:

Just for reference....:?

Lurchiron

imported post

Parabellum wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one.

Is it not enough simply not to ACT like a gangbanger, why can I not dress how I like and not be subject to Glock34's "shot on sight" wish?

Do you not attack a cancer as soon as it is found, or do you wait until it kills you; before you determine that is bad for you?

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Parabellum wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Just for reference
you take issue with what i posted...I wonder if you would be more agreeable with my comment, if let's say, 2 -3 of them beat you half to death, then raped your sister while you watched helplessly....... or drove by your home and poked about 50 little 9mm holes into it........ or found your little brother dead of a drug overdose, because he bought meth from the corner drug dealing banger.......THEY ARE SCUM & if it was legal many to most of them would not be breathing air anymore...:banghead:

EG4.jpg

So much for due process. I never asked my father what it was like to grow up in NaziGermany, I figured that lucky for me as to my being here is that
the family line was not a target of persecution.

That being said, no one is saying that they would turn a blind eye to a criminal act in progress or to seeing a criminal isbrought to Justice.

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bailenforcer wrote:
Only irrational hate clouds judgment. A man who is incapable of righteous hatred of evil is not a man. He is in fact a coward.
I agree with ALL the above. Where we differ is in defining a gangbanger AND those who look like gangbangers as "evil". To me "evil" are the murderers, thieves, rapists (especially rapists) and oath breakers (politicians mostly). The punk who keeps "tagging"my church is particularly annoying but I would not call him evil. The mental defectives who throw insults by shaping their fingers in meaningless poses are not what I consider "evil". The neighborhood idiot with his pants on the floor as he walks to the park trying to look cool is not what I call "evil" based only on the fact that this is all I know about them. To MY knowledge they have never, committed murder, theft, rape, or broken any oath. If those individuals had I would hold them to the standard I hold all "evil" men.

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Parabellum wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Just for reference
you take issue with what i posted...I wonder if you would be more agreeable with my comment, if let's say, 2 -3 of them beat you half to death one need not be a gangbanger to commit assault, then raped your sister while you watched helplessly nor does one need to be a gangbanger to commit rape....... or drove by your home and poked about 50 little 9mm holes into it nor does one have to be a gangbanger to commit attempted murder, reckless endangerment, or vandalism........ or found your little brother dead of a drug overdose I dont blame people for the actions of others, I do not blame restaurants for making people fat, nor do I blame drug dealers if someone overdoses, because he bought meth from the corner drug dealing banger.......THEY ARE SCUM & if it was legal IF WHAT WAS LEGAL? TAKING THEIR LIFE WITHOUT DUEPROCESS. I WOULD GLADLY GIVE MY LIFE TO MAKE SURE SUCH A THING NEVER COMES TO PASS. NO ONE WILL BE DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW WITHOUT A FIGHT. NOT EVEN MY ENEMY.many to most of them would not be breathing air anymore...:banghead:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

So, apparently, some folks think that "baggy pants = rapist", and others don't.

Interesting, but pointless, discussion. I'm going to have to side with the "baggy pants ≠ rapist" crew.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Do you not attack a cancer as soon as it is found, or do you wait until it kills you; before you determine that is bad for you?

So... What is your body count today so far? Tell us about all of the scum you have eliminated....:lol:

Lurchiron wrote:
All I see in you is someone who has never left the watering hole in their life but likes to make noise as if they would be the first to act....

You appear to have a DD214 deficiency disorder....:lol:

Lurchiron

imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

So... What is your body count today so far? Tell us about all of the scum you have eliminated....:lol:

Lurchiron wrote:
All I see in you is someone who has never left the watering hole in their life but likes to make noise as if they would be the first to act....

Aww, does someone need a hug???

Lurchiron

imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
You are making me blush..........:lol:

Perhaps you would elaborate to us, the difference between the baggy-pants and their orginizations(gangs); and how the government can arrest and convict the Mafia under the RICO laws.

By that I mean, assuming that both parties have members that may not have actually commited crimes, but are none the less involved in the day to day operations. Would that not make them guilty by association?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

springfield 1911 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Parabellum wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Just for reference

EG4.jpg

So much for due process. I never asked my father what it was like to grow up in NaziGermany, I figured that lucky for me as to my being here is that
the family line was not a target of persecution.

That being said, no one is saying that they would turn a blind eye to a criminal act in progress or to seeing a criminal isbrought to Justice.
WOW :uhoh:, Comparing Innocent Jewish Civilians that were Murdered by the Millions at the hand of the Hitlers SS, with Murdering, Scum Bag, Gang Banging, Drug dealers who's very existence is one big daily ILLEGAL activity. I did not think it was possible to make this comparison. Apples & Water melons Dude you can't compare the two....I don't see anyone rounding up the Bangers, putting them into work camps & executing them...although it's not entirely a bad idea..IT'S NOT HAPPENING HERE IN THE USA...so let's keep this discussion within the realms of reality..ok.. I actually think you owe the Jewish people a gigantic apology.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

Lurchiron wrote:

I could use a hug...know any Hotties ?? :D

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

Lurchiron wrote:

I could use a hug...know any Hotties ?? :D
I'll have to take the fifth on that; never know if the wife is monitoring!!!:what: