• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have seen the light, Republicans ARE EVIL...

ManInBlack

Deviant? What is this deviant group? what proof do you have for their deviance and oppressive matter?

I assume your speaking of the LGBT community, since most of your comments are directed in an insulting manner, borderline homophobic, and dripping with flame baiting tactics.

Is it oppressive when we simply wish to enjoy the exact same rights and freedoms as everyone else? What else should we do, other than use the court system to ensure equality, when congress, and each state house will not abide by the protections of equality given to us by our creator(s)?

I think you're the one in the deviant group, a person apart of a grouping of people who seek to oppress minorities simply because you don't like how they act, or think.

Don't like it? Then get the Heck out of my country.

Settle down, queenie.

I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home. I really don't. Bugger each other 24/7, for all I care.

I support homosexuals having full civil rights. I oppose the government being involved in marriage at all. I oppose the income tax, and oppose tax credits for any favored subset of the population. I support being able to designate any person as your heir, hospital-visitee, decision-maker-when-incapacitated, etc., via contract law.

However, I would only point out that your behavior is unnatural and deviant. It makes about as much sense, biologically speaking, as trying to eat through your bunghole. But hey, if it gets your rocks off, go for it. Just don't ask me to subsidize it in any way, and don't try to use the government to "normalize" your lifestyle. I wouldn't even support using government (aka stolen taxpayer) funds to normalize the firearms lifestyle.

It is hypocritical for you and Beretta to b*tch about how you are oppressed in this country when you seek to impose a different form of oppression on a different minority.

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none.

P.S.: Regarding your claim that I am "homophobic," please be assured that I do not fear you in the least. The concept itself is laughable. I may have opinions about you, but those opinions are within the realm of civilized debate. However, I imagine you are part of the fascist subset of the population that would seek to criminalize your idea of "hate speech."

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Settle down, queenie.

I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home. I really don't. Bugger each other 24/7, for all I care.

I support homosexuals having full civil rights. I oppose the government being involved in marriage at all. I oppose the income tax, and oppose tax credits for any favored subset of the population.

However, I would only point out that your behavior is unnatural and deviant. It makes about as much sense, biologically speaking, as trying to eat through your bunghole. But hey, if it gets your rocks off, go for it. Just don't ask me to subsidize it in any way, and don't try to use the government to "normalize" your lifestyle. I wouldn't even support using government (aka stolen taxpayer) funds to normalize the firearms lifestyle.

It is hypocritical for you and Beretta to b*tch about how you are oppressed in this country when you seek to impose a different form of oppression on a different minority.

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none.

LOL.

Please, continue.

Beretta92FSLady

Like I told you before: those who hire a killer are just as guilty of the killing.

You who vote for a government to steal from your fellow citizens are just as guilty of theft.

I agree, that is, if the Government has deemed it to be thievery. The Government defines the terms of Laws, and what is encapsulated by the Laws.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
However, I would only point out that your behavior is unnatural and deviant. It makes about as much sense, biologically speaking, as trying to eat through your bunghole.

Animals do it.

shrug.gif

What I call deviancy you probably call faith.

shrug.gif

You know what's deviant? Aggression. I really don't have time for concerning myself with anything less.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Dogs hump chairs, tables, and couches. Some animals eat their own feces. So what?

All humans are nothing more than animals. You seem to think there is something special about humans. There are plenty of humans that hump chairs, tables, and couches...and even eat their own feces.

ManInBlack

There are plenty of humans that hump chairs, tables, and couches...and even eat their own feces.

Cool. Like I said, if it gets your rocks off, go for it. Just don't ask for me to subsidize it, or attempt to use my tax money to normalize your behavior in the larger society.

And yes, there is something different about humans: it's called "self-awareness."

P.S.: If homosexuals, like all other human beings, don't possess inherent rights, than why was Hitler wrong for rounding them up and executing them? After all, they don't contribute children for the State to own and dispose of at its discretion (which you have stated you believe to be a legitimate power of government)...

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

[snip]

P.S.: If homosexuals, like all other human beings, don't possess inherent rights, than why was Hitler wrong for rounding them up and executing them? After all, they don't contribute children for the State to own and dispose of at its discretion (which you have stated you believe to be a legitimate power of government)...

If you ask me personally, I believe I would have not supported Hitler rounding people up. But I am forced to acknowledge that what Hitler did was right to him, and to the German people. Basically, Hitler was both wrong, and right.

ManInBlack

As I stated, there is nothing unique about humans.

Wow...and you have no shame regarding your ignorance...

Self-awareness is ONLY possessed by human beings.

Please stop wasting taxpayer dollars by taking subsidized classes at the community college. It is quite clear you are mentally incapable of making use of any knowledge presented to you.

Beretta92FSLady

Wow...and you have no shame regarding your ignorance...

Self-awareness is ONLY possessed by human beings.

Please stop wasting taxpayer dollars by taking subsidized classes at the community college. It is quite clear you are mentally incapable of making use of any knowledge presented to you.

I like your dime, I will continue to go.

I plan on getting a degree in a Liberal uber-soft feel-good science just to spite you.

Last edited:

ManInBlack

If you ask me personally, I believe I would have not supported Hitler rounding people up. But I am forced to acknowledge that what Hitler did was right to him, and to the German people. Basically, Hitler was both wrong, and right.

...and this is where you lose all credibility, to all people, ever. Screenshot taken and saved.

Thank you.

ManInBlack

I like your dime, I will continue to go.

I plan on getting a degree in a Liberal uber-soft feel-good science just to spite you.

I doubt you will ever get a degree, as you admitted in another thread to taking random classes in "whatever catches your fancy."

Not only do you expect a subsidized education, but you have zero ambition to do anything productive with your life. And you still have trouble understanding why some people don't want you to steal their property. You are a true sociopath.