• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I WAS working the polling station untill about 30 min ago OC related

Pagan

I'm pretty sure that is what it will boil down to as well, so f*ck'em I just used the aggravation as energy to write a new song for my band check it...

Listen up I'm talking to you
Have you paid attention to the news
Half truths and full of lies
Pulling the wool over our eyes

"Screw you, I'd rather die free
Than live in your controlled society
Stop! Telling me what to do
I can think for myself without you"

Ban the green so obscene
'Cause you fill us full of drugs from industry
It's about control, but what's the toll
On our independence and liberty

"Screw you I'd rather die free

They tell the kids not to fight
When some low life punk hits'em in the eye
In the schools they're making fools
They should stand up and fight not commit suicide

Obey the man but how can we stand
Police brutality by his hand
Protect and serve used to be the way
Now a murderous police state

Coming to a local rock club near you!

Last edited:

45acpForMe

I like the song! Post your performance on youtube and link it here. :)

I have been frustrated in that my polling place is the local school and I can't OC or carry in any method outside my car. I would support VCDL pushing for a bill that states constitutional exercises such as voting do not overrule or in any way take precedent over God given Rights. In the bill it should define polling places (during election times) will be open for the free exercise of 2A rights. Since school is not in session the polling place, at least for that day, should not constitute a school.

Good luck in the pursuit of an "official" answer as to there authority etc. She may have acted outside of law and now researching what law is vague enough to justify her actions.