• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If Open Carry or Concealed Carry was to be banned which one would you prefer?

If one form of carry was to be banned what would you prefer to be banned?

• Ban Open Carry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Concealed Carry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

autosurgeon

imported post

Killer1306 wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:
Killer1306 wrote:
yes it was a guarantee but they were not enforcable in the colonies because they were of another goverment across the ocean

to others

i mispell alot and my word program is old so i was lucky to have only 1 letter off
just because people mess things up does not mean it is a bad thing at heart

every one has opinions that affects what they think, judge, and right rules.
Uh, what? So, our Constitution and Bill of Rights were written by the people of england, for the people of england, to be unenforceable on the colonies in America? Really? Hm.
The rights enumerated in the constitution are rights we are all born with. Our founding fathers just chose to enumerate them and make it unlawful to take them away.

And England had did not write them... although their treatment of the colonies had a great deal to do with which rights were enumerated.
I understand our history and documents, our rights, and how we got them. Believe me, I'm as proud an American as there is. What I don't understand is Killers' understanding of our history. I'd like him to enlighten me as to his understanding of how we got where we are. So far, that understanding is fundamentally flawed. If this understanding is somewhat "normal", it's no wonder folks have such a hard time with firearms rights.
I was not directing my comments at you Taurus. But rather at Killer ... I just didn't make that clear ... sorry:cool:
Ok i am sorry if you are not able to understand what i am trying to say
i am not good at typing or spelling
i dont like forms of communication other than face to face
However, i dont hate or refuse to use them
also i type these messages before bed after my 3rd shift job

ps im going to get out of this conversation so please dont quote me much more
i a m going to read the BoR and the usC over again since i have not in a while

im in favor of the middle ground not left or right wing nuts (ha)
So those of us that believe in enforcing the constitution are right wing nuts? Methinks that you should read the constitution over again and then read the founders letters as well as you mentioned. You will have a much better understanding of what we are talking about then.

I am not trying to bust your chops I just want you to better understand our most important documents and who and why they were written the way they were... and what rights they protect.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Killer1306 wrote:
PDinDetroit wrote:
Neither. Should just be carry - no more, no less.

Next Up: Time to start a caliber war. You can only have 1 caliber as all others will be banned, which would it be?

(DO NOT ANSWER THAT).
Make a new thred

it would also verry on the application

Target shooting .22

OC .45 or .50

CC 9mm

Hunting 410g or 12g
It would seem to me that the (DO NOT ANSWER THAT) was intended to imply that that question had a purpose other than its face value :?