• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Important notice about AFP Tax-Payer tea party rally on Saturday April 16

M

McX

& Violence WILL be met with Violence, thus it begins...when the smoke clears 10 years down the road...the scenery will be vastly changed. Those who stocked up will be the last men standing.

i hope not. i figure if i'm dumb and figured this out, others may. maybe Texas- which technically isnt a state will go. perhapse the South, that got thoroughly boned by the North will opt out. Who wants California?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
i hope not. i figure if i'm dumb and figured this out, others may. maybe Texas- which technically isnt a state will go. perhapse the South, that got thoroughly boned by the North will opt out. Who wants California?

Let Kalifornia slide off into the Ocean & with it what 10 million Illegals ?? Win - Win for everyone ?

HandyHamlet

Every army needs cannon fodder!

:eek:

( I kid, I kid. I'll be in the back with the doughnuts. )

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Boy Howdy!

Just what kind of SADISTS are we up against exactly! I mean I think that's against the Geneva Convention for one thing.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
i think the opposing side's policy is shoot the donut guy first. pizza guy too.

Glock, truly i see you have a future in the State Militia. THANK YOU :) Maybe Full Bird colonel ?????

We need the Pizza & donut guy...An Army Marches on it's stomach - Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited:
M

McX

truly. they took that one away cause it was politically incorrect, as deemed by the Federal government. they made them take Dixie down at the local highschool, because that was politically incorrect there too. how much more they going to take down of our history?

M

McX

Glock, truly i see you have a future in the State Militia. THANK YOU :) Maybe Full Bird colonel ?????

We need the Pizza & donut guy...An Army Marches on it's stomach - Napoleon Bonaparte

if you sit for a portrait, stuff your hand in your coat cause it looks good, and be sure to get a sabre!

Lurchiron

truly. they took that one away cause it was politically incorrect, as deemed by the Federal government. they made them take Dixie down at the local highschool, because that was politically incorrect there too. how much more they going to take down of our history?

Just one straw too many...said the camel!!! :shocker:

Last edited:
M

McX

No. But I rented in Geneva once.

Behold the flag of the Jeffersonian Retro Conservatives.

i dont know handy. i think the idea of the 13 star flag is to end having to cram stars on it as it grows. 13 original there so to speak.

HandyHamlet

if we are talking flags...this one says it all... FEAR US !!

Yah 'cause its the SS. :eek:

I like 13 stars because that was the moment it all started. 13 stars now represents just how far we have drifted off course.

Last edited:

IcrewUH60

gadsden-flag-dont-tread-on.gif

yep.