• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

INFOWARS and the growing POLICE STATE!

Michigander

imported post

Ohio Patriot wrote:
Only by those who lack critical thinking skills.
A shitload of people had prior knowledge of 9-11. Details were brought forth in security briefings, and no one did anything. Furthermore, in the Arab capitol of the US, Dearborn Michigan, many people are known to have known ahead of time. My dad witnessed it.

About Alex, I'm not going to say he is reputable, but he is good at digging up dirt. He is certainly not always right, but he will go further than anyone else will at trying to expose corruption. His work on the Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg Group deserve heavy praise.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

Michigander wrote:
A @#$%load of people had prior knowledge of 9-11. Details were brought forth in security briefings, and no one did anything. Furthermore, in the Arab capitol of the US, Dearborn Michigan, many people are known to have known ahead of time. My dad witnessed it.
TinFoil_DB52B2F1-0E7F-A983-F0F9D799A20B06C8.jpg

wrightme

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Ohio Patriot wrote:
Only by those who lack critical thinking skills.
A @#$%load of people had prior knowledge of 9-11. Details were brought forth in security briefings, and no one did anything. Furthermore, in the Arab capitol of the US, Dearborn Michigan, many people are known to have known ahead of time. My dad witnessed it.

About Alex, I'm not going to say he is reputable, but he is good at digging up dirt. He is certainly not always right, but he will go further than anyone else will at trying to expose corruption. His work on the Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg Group deserve heavy praise.
So why didn't he tell? He is an accessory if he failed to report it.