• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to a charity event

teamreddog

imported post

We would like to thank everyone who came out and braved the weather to volunteer and attend "Flint Goes To the Dogs". This benefit event was started by Thom, looking to help a friend in need, and grew to what we saw as a opportunity to introduce the public to the world of dog sports. We were able to bring in every UKC event (other then hounds) and well as non UKC events.
After the hours spent planning, Thom and I were very disheartened to see the weather reports. But we should have known the loyal and crazy dog folks would never let a little monsoon stop them.
Thank You to:

East Flint Lions Club
UKC
Ultimate Airdogs
Michigan Gun Dog Club
Capitol City Dog Sports
Tri-state Search and rescue
Skyhoundz D&A
Pathway Kennels
Jumpin Jacs Dog Training
Genesee County Dog Sports
Rock N Roll K9's
Team Red Dog
Angela and Kel Scudder
Jim Tallen
Leader Dog

MI Open Carry
Therapy Dog
Companion Club Dog Training Center
Palimar Weimaraners
MI Search and Rescue
Grand Blanc Twp Police
Genesee County Animal Control
The Missing Link
NutriSource Dog Foods
Magoo's
Wagathas
Furminator
Petsmart
Pet Supply Plus
Channel 12 News
Tails-a-waggin Acres
Thunder Head Hunts
Linda Gallagher
Village printing
MI Water Transport
and all the individuals who helped throughout the day

As always the dog community pulled together to help one of their own.

Look forward to a POSSIBLE next year,
Lisa Stumpf & Thom Hadfield
Team Red Dog